A mikaelson thanksgiving

Darlene's p.o.v:

Everyone was eating there dinner,but I just played with mine,with my fork.I could feel Lucien's,klaus's,and Tristan's,and pretty much every one burning holes through my head."what are all of you so curious about?" I asked in a sweet tone,They all looked surprised until Aurora spoke up "well it's not everyday you see your best friend who you thought was dead is alive".Thats when something in me clicked and I said "well it's not everyday your love ones leave you behind,oh my bad,I forgot,it is everyday when my life is full of idiots like you all".Every one feel silent and I sat back down in my chair after realizing I stood up."so onto a less complicated note,what's this about a prophecy?" I asked with my tone sounding interested,they explained about everything and then Rebekah came up and peeked my interest.Apparently Aurora has her somewhere."That why I put her some where no one could ever possibly harm her" and we all seemed confused and scared until she go sines and said "-at the bottom of the ocean" and I gasped and everyone else was as mad and disgusted,but I was just curious and mad and I wish I could say "I'm calling your bluff",but unfortunately I know that it's not a bluff."Aurora you can't e serious,are you kidding me?"I asked in a serious and mad tone,but I know this is what Aurora does she plays games and hurts people to get what she wants."what's wrong with that she's playing with all the crabs and little fishy" she says as she makes little creatures with her hands and making them play with each other,but that makes Elijah snap and he vamp speeds over and snaps Tristan's neck which makes me let out a little scream and then I grab his body in my hands and look up at everyone,catching the sadness and jealousy in klaus's eyes,before saying "what is wrong with you and then he smiles at me before shoving a butcher knife in my hand making me scream.Lucien,klaus,and Aurora all Stand up and klaus says "brother,if you don't take the knife out of her hand,I wont hesitate to kill you" and then Lucien says "count me in on that".Elijah ignores them and say to Aurora "bring me my sister and I won't kill your brother or your best friend",she looks at me and I say "I won't let anything happen to your brother or I,just go".She looks mad that she's been defeated and grabs the table cloth of the table and rips it off spilling everything to the ground and then she stomps off.Elijah shoots me an apologetic look and says "I'm sorry but my sisters life is more then valuable right now and I must do what I can to have her survive,I love her,You know what it's like to lose someone you love,I know you do" and he walks off.Lucien and klaus are both at my side in seconds and Lucien grabs my hand out of klaus's grasp and pulls the knife out and I scream,he pulls me away from klaus and into his arms and hugs me tightly,making me smile and hug him back but I visibly flinch and he just grabs my hand and kisses it before rubbing the blood on his shirt.I stand all the way up with them and look at klaus and I see how his eyes still hold the same guard and same wall that covers his emotion,since I came in.He really has changed into someone else,he's more cold and aggressive about everything and everyone.He just smirked at me which made me punch him and say "the klaus I knew is dead and Gone,I can't believe I just realized that" and then I walked off.Lucien followed after me and offered that we go to a bar to catch up and drink.When we got there he told me about the things he's been doing for the last fun and excruciating 1,000 years without me,his words exactly.Thats why Lucien had always been my everything,he always cared,until klaus came around and tore that from us while he somehow fixed my ability to love.I started taking more shots and soon enough I was drunk as crap. I led Lucien to the dance floor and I started to grind against his backside,and he started to laugh and thrust his body into my back side and I just laughed,I knew that if I was sober I would've thrown him off,but my head kept saying this is wrong leave,but my body said "just jump his bones already".So I turned around and slammed my lips into his.

(Sexual content ahead/stop if you don't want to read this)
Lucien's p.o.v:

She was drunk,I knew that obviously,but my body just wouldn't let me push her away so grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me.We made out until she couldn't breath and pulled away,her lips were red and swollen and lust shined in her eyes and that's all it took for my body to vamp speed us to my bed in my pent house,I locked the door and slammed her onto my bed,making her laugh,but it was soon muffled by my lips colliding with her.I ripped her shirt off and grabbed her breast and she thrust herself into me and we did that while I grabbed her head and slammed her lips with mine.She moaned into my mouth and I did the same to her and suddenly I couldn't take this with all our clothes on,I ripped my clothes and hers completely off,I admired her body before kissing my way down to her entrance and slid my tongue over her clit,making her grab the sheets and moan and I couldn't hold back anymore.I positioned my self to her and then trusted in and she moaned(long story short...)She had,what I thought was her 5th orgasm and I pulled out of her.

(You can read now,no more nasty stuff)

Darlene's p.o.v:

I snuggled my body into lucien's neck and he pulled my naked body closer and wrapped his arms around me.I instantly knew how I was gonna regret this is the morning,but now I'm to drunk to care.

Third person p.o.v:
Little did they know that at the bar,momma wolf had just left her baby with daddy wolf and was watching and she was so ready to use this against Lucien,Tristan or klaus If she had too.Cause she knew that innocent Darlene wouldn't do that,which was surprisingly true,but then again,everyone liked Darlene,she was just kind and caring and likable.

Klaus is sooooo going to kill Lucien if Tristan doesn't get to him first,Lol,Lucien isn't gonna die,you can stop crying(ps,Darlene isn't with Lucien and hasn't chose any guy yet),I'd never kill my second bæ.Anyways...If you have any ideas for or on the story,just tell me in my comments and I'll dedicate that chapter to you and turn you idea into a chapter.Until then...I hope you EnJoYeD,Luv you-Aaliyah mikaelson