I need this

Sorry that the picture above has nothing to do with the story,but I'm obsessed with that scene...so..

Darlene's p.o.v:

It's been 2 months since I've seen Lucien,I've been living in the compound were Tristan and klaus and all of klaus's family took care of me.They all showered me on gifts for me and the baby,my stomach had started to show and I had a bump that wasn't that big,but still too big to hide,showing.I was due in 1 month unless the baby decided to come early.Im so excited as I fidget around in my chair as klaus drives me to the baby Doctor that is telling me the gender.Even though it wasn't klaus's baby,he said he'd still take care of him or her and still tell him or her that he was the step daddy,but I didn't need Lucien so when I told klaus that he could be the father of the child,he was over joyed.Tristan he and klaus got into a spat and klaus locked him in a box and dumped it off somewhere.I looked for him for 1 month and I hadn't found him so I cried and cried,sometimes I saw him in my dreams,well more like night mares.He'd be screaming and crying until he drowned and died and then awoke later,reminded me of what Elena told me had happened to Stefan before.Speaking of them,they all went to mystic falls,they visit me 2 times a week and we all have our fun,Being pregnant isn't fair sometimes,like no boozes,no hot guys,no extra bed time,but that's what you pay to get what you what sometimes.Davina and Josh basically live in my room,it's were we all hang out do fun things all the time,I even sung Camille the song she wanted the day of her death.

Flashback:Camilles funeral/2 months ago

As I walked on stage all eyes were on me and I smiled.I was on the bridge of years as millions of people who were here for Camilles funeral stood before me.I couldn't look everyone directly in the face so I stared at the sky as I started singing.

I fought for you
The hardest, it made me the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving

But heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home

We laughed at the darkness
So scared that we lost it
We stood on the ceilings
You showed me love was all you needed

But heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you

So go on, go home

As the song started to end I started saying a prayer to Camille cause I know God tried to bring her up there with him despite her flaws and being a vampire.

Prayer:
Our Father
Who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it in heaven
Amen

Klaus shook my arm gently,knocking me out of my flashback and he said "We're here,love,please tell me your as excited as I" and I grabbhave d his hand in mine and "Actually,more,I'm way too excited about the baby cause it's kinda well obviously it's new to me so I don't know what to exactly do,but that's when you come in to help me" I said and stared at him.He pulled my arm and made me stop right when we were about to enter,"klaus,what's-" I started to say but was cut off by klaus slamming his lips into mine,I kissed back and he pulled away out of breath and without another he brought me inside.As I got inside I stay outside a room where I was given a balloon and a needle,I understood all of this,but judging by klaus's face,he didn't understand."Pop the ballon with the needle,Niklaus" I said to him with a amused smiling dancing across my face,he warily looked at the needle before picking up the needle and popping the ballon.

"Pop the ballon with the needle,Niklaus" I said to him with a amused smiling dancing across my face,he warily looked at the needle before picking up the needle and popping the ballon

Pink confetti was and sparkles fell across my hair and face and I smiled and screamed,he looked cautious until I said "ITS A GIRL,NIK".He caught on to everything and laughed as he picked me up and swung me around laughing and smiling and saying "I can't believe another girl" and I just giggled.We laughed as we got in the car and drove home,to the compound.
I walked into the compound and Davina,Josh,Marcel,kol,Elijah,Hayley,
Rebekah,hope and some of Marcel's men stared wide eyes at me and klaus walked upstairs,confusing me and everyone else,he walked to a switch at the top of the stairs,there was two actually.He flipped up one switch and tons of pink sparkles poured down from the top of the compound and everyone laughed and smiled,while Rebekah and Davina both screamed "ITS A GIRL" in unison.Everyone cheered and laughed,as Josh was about to pull me into a hug,my phone rang.Everyone looked at me and I took one peak at my phone before mouthing "I'm gonna take this".They nodded and I vamp sped all the way to Paris.I picked up the phone
"What do you want,Lucien"
"Don't be so sour,love,It's been 2 months,I honestly thought you would've forgave me by now"
"Whatever,dick,what do you want?"
"The same thing I ask for every week"
"The baby is healthy and fine,I'm done and healthy"
"I know you found out the gender.."
"What's it to you"
"Have you forgotten who slept with you and made that baby"
"I've tried"
"Look,as much as you hate me,I still love you and I love the baby..so,gender?"
"A amazing baby girl"
"...I'm excited,love, and actually for once I'm happy"
"I am too"
"You sounded sad all of a sudden,what's wrong?IS IT THE BABY?IS SHE OKAY?"
"She's alright but I've come to a decision,Your a bad influence,so I refuse to let you corrupt my baby,so I'm letting klaus be the father"
"HELL NO.KLAUS ISNT TOUCHING MY DAUGHTER,SHES MINE!!!FUCK KLAUS,HE HAS A KID.YOUR NOT TAKING THIS BABY AWAY FROM ME,SHES MINE AND I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO THINKS OTHER WISE AND IF I HAVE TO PRY THE BABY OUT YOUR DEAD COLD HANDS,I WILL"
"I'm not gonna get mad at you about this cause I know it hurts you,but I think it's the best,I'm sorry Lucien,but me and her will always love you,remember that"

And before he could say anything,I hung up,"Am I doing the right thing?"
I question myself,something in my head in saying yes,but I can't help how my heart says no.I thought that no problems could ever come our way,but God was I wrong.