Just bloody perfect

Lol to Caroline,Bonnie and Elena getting drunk in a bath tub,-^^^-

Klaus's p.o.v:

In concerned about Darlene and the baby so I sat in my room in silence,thinking.I walked to the end of my room and grabbed oil paints and different paint brushes and started painting.I focused on the way Darlene looked in 1002,before I so cruelly snatched her life out of her hands.I stood and painted,my face was covered in paint and I thought I heard a creak at the window near by but I was at the top of the compound and no one could get that far,I continued to paint for 1 hour until I looked at what I painted,It was an amazing portrait of Darlene,but it wasn't as perfect as reality.

I stood and painted,my face was covered in paint and I thought I heard a creak at the window near by but I was at the top of the compound and no one could get that far,I continued to paint for 1 hour until I looked at what I painted,It was an amaz...

Darlene's p.o.v:

The witchy doctor told me who the father was and I knew the right thing to do was confront him,but what if he didn't want the baby.I put on some more safe perfume,before enrolling In a college,whitmore university.I walked through the halls as I saw,KATHERINE,I thought she was dead,she was talking to the boy and girl I drew,the blonde girl that was with klaus,was next to a boy with Raven colored haired and icy blue eyes,and there was a dark skinned girl with short black hair,I walked up to Katherine and she and all her friends stared wide eyes as I walked up,they seemed curious,I went straight to Katherine and gripped her throat and slammed her against a Locker,her friends were vampires and a witch and they tried to get me off her,that didn't work,"The next time you try to weasel your way into a mikaelsons heart,I'll kill you,you got it Katherine?" I asked through gritted teeth."I'm...not...Katherine" she said and I immediately dipped her to the ground,"Then who are you and why are you impersonating that idiot?" I said annoyed,"I'm Elena,her doppelgänger" Elena said.I immediately helped her up and said "I am so sorry,I honestly had no idea,I feel so stupid,let me fix this inquired confrontation,so we can re-meet officially" I said,They all stood and looked at me and I said "I promise I won't hurt anyone,I fact I will give all of you anything you want,just let me re introduce my self" I said in a sweet tone,Until the handsome fellow,that Stefan had called,'Damon',spoke up and said "She's hot,I say we listen to her",everyone rolled there eyes and I simply laughed,before saying "I'm Darlene de bargay,I'm a 1,000 year old vampire,I'm Rebekah's first sired and I was once in love with klaus mikaelson and the feeling were mutual,but now it's complicated" I say keeping a smile on my face,Caroline looked jealous and I figured she would be,yet her and Stefan didn't remember coming to new Orleans to talk with me because klaus compelled them to forget.Elena said "She sounds and acts like a girl version of elijah,I say we should be re-introduced" and I nodded and smiled at her before Saying "Thank you,dearest Elena,you are as kind as you are beautiful and for some reason,to me,you look nothing like Katerina anymore" and she smiled at me before introducing everyone to me,Caroline was no longer hateful towards me,actually she was acting like we had known each other for years,she clung onto me as we linked arms and talked about cute boys,weird boys, and hot teachers.Bonnie did the same but with less enthusiasm as Caroline,even Elena was acting like we were amazing close friends."Since you said you'll get us whatever we want,I say you should take us to New Orleans to hang out with you and to buy brand new clothes and jewelry and amazing things and souvenirs from New Orleans then we can come back here" Caroline said,Damon and Stefan went back to mystic falls,so I pulled Caroline,Elena and Bonnie in my dorm before saying " listen closely" and they all got silenced my suddenly everyone jumped at the sound of my baby's heart beating,they stared up at me in awe,silence filled the room before Caroline spoke up and said "I can't believe im going to be an aunt" and we all started laughing,"Who's the..." Bonnie said trailing off,"Well,at first there was a possibility of three and I know who's the father,I'm just scared that whoever it is they'll not like the baby" I said quietly,Caroline grabbed me and vamp sped us all to a car and started driving,"Where are we going?" I asked Caroline as we left the dorm locked,but still my stuff was all in there."Were all going to New Orleans,Don't worry,we can get clothes there,and we can all stay in your pent house,the first thing when we get there is your going to tell the father about his child" Caroline said sounding confident as she drove through,towards New Orleans."Fine" I hugged knowing it wasn't any good arguing with Caroline.I turned on the radio and heard my song blaring so loud,everyone turned to me and Bonnie said "This is your song,this is so cool",they listened and started dancing to the chorus and pretty soon we all were dancing and singing at the top of our lungs."WHEN THE FIRES AT OUR FEET AGAIN,WHEN THE VULTURES ALL START CIRCLING THEYRE WHISPERING "YOUR OUT OF TIME" BUT STILL I RISE" We all said d screaming and jamming out,the whole ride we laughed,ate a bunch of snacks,listened to every song possible,and had fun.We finally got to New Orleans and we turned off the radio before hoping out the car,I told them where the pent house was and I started walking toward the mikaelson compound,I slowly and quietly walked to klaus's spare room,where klaus and Camille were KISSING,I stopped in my tracks,and let out a gasp,klaus and Camille looked at me in horror and I simply started to leave,"I was just coming to tell you that the baby isnt yours,but clearly your to busy" I said and vamp sped back to my pent house,I sat on the bed ands walked to my restroom were Elena,Bonnie and Caroline were all getting drunk in my huge bathtub.I was about to scowled them when my phone started ringing,it was Lucien."Darlene we are well over do for a best friend sleepover,please come over I'm lonely" he said in a sarcastic tone,"I'll be there soon Lucien,I promise,I have something to tell you,it's very important"

Do you think Darlene is gonna tell him about him being the dad or him not being the dad?How is klaus taking the news?Is he gonna try to get Darlene back after what he's done?HoPe YoU EnJoYeD(ps:I love my best friend Jade,if your reading this then you need to know I'm saying this for you)Luv you-AaLiYaH MiKaElSoN