Mixed emotions

Tristan's p.o.v:

I woke up and pulled the naked little body next to me closer.It was my first time,with her and it was wonderful.She snuggled her head into my neck before kissing it and laying back down on my chest and sleeping again.She is beautiful beyond compare,she lifted her head so she could put it right where she wanted on my chest and I couldn't help but smile down at her,my mind kept thinking about how I showed her how much I loved her.She woke up an caught me staring so I looked down and she laughed,then she liked my cheek and said "Look at you tristan,getting all blushed up for me" and I just chuckled before saying "You've always had a big effect on me,That's why I love you" ,She smiled and caressed my cheek before kissing me passionately and pulling away.I pouted my lip as she started to get change and she just laughed while pulling up her jeans and throwing on her shirt.She made it to the door before vamp speeding over to me and kissing me,"We aren't speaking of this to anyone" she said when we finally broke away and she walked out.

Klaus's p.o.v:

Me and Lucien both had a scotch while we talked about what we did I to piss Darlene off,he was about to tell me what he did to her,but Darlene walked In and sat down before saying "Hello,Camille" she said,"what can I get you?" Camille said before pulling out a note pad,"Scotch with a side of you telling me what you and klaus are" Darlene said before smirking,"I don't know who-" Camille started but Darlene cut her off "fine don't tell me,Im a little busy,best friend ,I'm waiting on a beautiful girl named Caroline and a handsomely sexy guy named Stefan".Then on cue Caroline and Stefan came in,she vamp sped them to her pent house and obviously she wanted us to follow,When we got there Caroline and Darlene stopped talking and Stefan just seemed cautious so he pulled Darlene behind him,which made me growl "Keep your dirty hands off her,she's mine and you can't have her,the least you can do is buy her a drink" I said,Darlene spoke up and said "the reason your all here is because I just need you all to answer a few questions",we all just nodded and she turned to Caroline "Did you two really,in the woods?" Darlene said pointing between me and Caroline and Caroline starting screaming "Omg why would you tell them all that,oh Jesus" and like that Darlene snapped Caroline's neck,That was Darlene's jealous side showing,"What?Do you blame me,I mean I met him way before she did,the least she could do was ask?" And I chuckled before vamp speeding and grabbing her waist,which made her go quiet and looked down."Your dismissed" I said,my eyes never leaving her face and Lucien left and Stefan took a unconscious Caroline out of the room and headed home to mystic falls.As soon as they left,I slammed her against the wall and started kissing her neck and then she let out a soft moan,which turned me on more,So I started to kiss down her chest until she said "Klaus.." I stopped and looked up at her.She had a serious look in her eyes,so I dropped her hands out of my grip and wrapped my hands around her waist,she gripped tightly on my torso and said quietly "I did it..with Tristan last night".And those few words where enough to make me want to rip his head off,regardless of who stood in my way."But I don't see why it matters cause you left me,broke my heart,hurt innocent people,and did I it with another women and got her pregnant so you stay away from Tristan or I'll kill you myself,he's an amazing guy and I think that I might just actually love him" she said and that's when I started feeling everything love,hate,jealousy,rage,and pure guilt rushed through me and I let something slide down my face.

Darlene's p.o.v;

That's when I realized how much I broke him,the way that tear rolled down his cheek and I wrapped my arms tight around his torso before vamp speeding us to the top of the Eiffel Tower,so much love in this one spot,I looked up and slammed my lips onto his,for a while it was just me kissing him,but then he deepened
The kiss by pulling my waist closer to him,and for a while it was just like that,just perfect,just felt natural.We broke apart and he smiled at me before grinning but I just frowned,this was wrong and crazy bad.And I kinda liked it,but this was what people called A "whore", I shouldn't be doing this to those 2 and what about Lucien.I could tell he loved me,and I was tired of hurting the people I loved.I let him go and went to walk away,but he just grabbed my waist tighter and moved my head gently so I would look at him."Did I do something wrong,Darlene,please.....Your breaking my heart" he said whispering the last part."I touched his cheek,"Klaus,I don't mean to hurt you or anyone else,that's why....I decided that once I make sure that this prophecy doesn't come true then I'm leaving for good,I'll come back occasionally to see Davina and Josh and Camille,but I can't draw all the attention away when you need to draw it towards the lovely Hayley and hope"."Please don't do this to me,please my love" klaus pleaded,but I couldn't hurt anything anymore,so I vamp sped home and I just stopped on the street when I saw someone out the corner of my eye,I swear it was a blonde woman,I followed it to a black alley and I stopped."Hello" i said my voice echoing all around,Then I heard a heartbeat,I turned around and was met with a yellowish purple syringe to the neck,I screamed but that soon turned into some type of darkness surrounding me.I woke up feeling dizzy,weak,and hurt and mostly tired,a woman came to me and said "No wonder why my sons fancy you,Your absolutely gorgeous" I felt confused and soon drifted into unconsciousness.

Ohhhhh,SNAP,OH GOD,IF YOU KNOW THE ORIGNALS AND VAMPIRE DIARIES THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT THIS B**** NEVER WANNA STAY DEAD