The prophecy

Above is what Darlene looked like during thanksgiving dinner...✨❤️😍

Darlene's p.o.v:

It's been 1,000 year since I've seen Tristan,Aurora,Elijah,Rebekah or klaus.After the incident they Buried me in a place that is now called Miami and I love it here.I've been keeping in the shadows lately so no one would notice I'm not aging.While staying here I've made boyfriends,best friends and enemies and haven't worried about my past anymore.I am more ruthless and reckless then before,but I'm still sweet and kind to everyone and everything cause life in Miami is perfection.I tend to leave to Miami beach cause that's the greatest beach ever.So peaceful and lots of attractive men,but none as attractive as klaus.I also have many vampires as my servants telling me where klaus is at all time,same for Lucien and Tristan,I just don't want to run into them any time soon.Right now I'm at an exclusive party ran by a man named mr.castle and mr.de Martel,but it couldn't possibly be Tristan and Lucien because I have people who are telling me about them and there in. New York.Or so I thought until I saw them walk through a door and Lucien looked around and I ducked so no one could see me.He whispered to Tristan"We have a problem,there is this prophecy going around for the mikaelsons" then he explained what it is.I have been told of klaus's terrible behaved and activities for the last 1,000 years.They were horrendous and terrible and gruesome,but it was so hard to believe,the Niklaus I loved or love is gentle and kind and fun,he is not a monster.As I'm starting to leave I have one of my vampires come up to me and they say "I have urgent and important news" I nod my head for him to go on and he tells me that klaus is in New Orleans,he is with a werewolf girl,who gave birth to his child and how that was able to happen and that the prophecy states that they will fall by friend,foe,and family.All I'm worried about is my death,if he dies,so do I and the baby hope,hits me hard.So I go home to my penthouse and lay down and go to rest,Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

Next day:

Im packing my things for the new pent house that I had people but for me in New Orleans.I found out that tristan and Lucien are already there causing trouble and Tristan is recruiting someone from klaus's "family".Must be that new boy I heard of named marcel I believe.I heard that klaus is having a thanksgiving dinner with them Tristan,Aurora,Lucien,and Elijah,but Rebekah has been put to rest by the oh so wonderful,Aurora.Its so like her to take things into her own hands.I decided that I shall surprise them with my presence at there amazing thanksgiving dinner.I had always loved thanksgiving,all the truth and the love and secrets,thanksgiving is like a school girl telling the world her biggest secret about her boyfriend,it all gets interesting so fast that no one has a chance to stop it.I have awfully missed Lucien as my friend and Tristan as my right hand,always there for me and Niklaus as my love,always making me feel appreciated and accepted.My little vamp spies tell me that ever since me and him had dismissed each other that klaus has been different in a bad way.He has committed some really nasty crimes and he's been a really bad person after we broke up,sorta.

Klaus's p.o.v:(time skip)

The bell outside rang,signaling It was time for everyone to come to thanksgiving dinner,oh this is gonna be bloody hell.I sat down and so did Elijah,then Tristan and Aurora,after Darlene left I found myself having feeling for Aurora before she left as well and apparently Lucien felt the same.I can't lie and say I haven't thought of Darlene cause I have,she's all I think about.Everything reminds me of her and i.Aurora steps into the room and she looks gorgeous,Lucien is saying something,but I cut him off by standing in front of him and finainibg his sentence by saying "stunning" and kissed her hand."So are you two a thing now?" Somebody asked.I turn my head up and so does everyone else and we stare in amazement of the beautiful Darlene that everyone including me thought was dead,everyone is quite.

Lucien's p.o.v:

I can't believe she is alive,the girl that I'm madly in love with and always have been standing in front of everyone and she looked amazingly perfect,Aurora spoke up "How are you alive?",she smirked and said "the same way you are" in a matter of fact tone.Klaus walked up to her and cupped her face and attend into her eyes,"is it really you?",she frowned and said "of course it is,"and she stepped out of his grip and turned to all of us before saying "All of you would've known that if you decided to stay,but no,everyone always leaves me,but let's not ruin thanksgiving dinner",everyone sat down and when she was about  to take the seat right next to me,"If I remember right,you weren't invited to our dinner and I hate bad manners" Aurora said with a smirk,but Darlene's smirk soon matched hers and she said "Oh where are my manners,Niklaus"she said in a pleased tone,waiting for klaus,he said "yes,my love","may I stay for thanksgiving dinner with you all,if Elijah doesn't mind" she said with a sweet tone,elijah just smiled a genuine smile and said "what's a thanksgiving without a beautiful woman to make things better",at that I laughed and so did klaus and Aurora just gasped and then shut her mouth.
Third person p.o.v:Darlene moved away from lucien and went to the chair next to Tristan And gave him a quick peck on the lips before sitting down and putting her hand over Tristan's and said "I've missed you" and he smiled before picking up her hand and giving it a gentle kiss to the knuckles and saying "I've missed you too" they left there hands like that and faced everyone and klaus's face was covered in jealousy and lucien's matched,Elijah's held an interesting look and Aurora just smirked before saying "now where were we?".

This is not me saying that she likes Tristan best or that she chose Tristan,this is just a Tristan and Darlene moment an it will probably be another Tristan and Darlene moment next chapter unless you comment and tell me what you want to happen next chapter or who should share a moment together next chapter.Until then,I hope you EnJoYeD,Luv u-Aaliyah mikaelsons