Mikaelson/love in his eyes

I know your reading the title and getting your hopes up,well don't cause maybe that's just to throw you off or maybe it isn't..Find  out
EnJoY-Aaliyah

Darlene's p.o.v:

It's been 6 years since my mother died.I was 12 then and now I'm 18 years of age.It is 972 (A.D).After the funeral 6 years ago for my mum,I found out that Lucien's mum is sick and that he was being taken far away to become a servant.I begged of him to not leave me and to not go,but he must and he did and I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and promised him that we would see each other again.In the mean time I've grown from a young child to a woman.Ive spent my years growing closer with Tristan,he's an amazing man,and I've also become sisters with aurora.She is amazing and purely perfect and I love her dearly.I am currently awaiting the new nobleman,but it's taken a little to long so I'm a little worried,I'm standing beside aurora and klaus,just waiting until I see a caravan pull up towards the castle with a familiar servant in there.

Lucien's p.o.v:

As we pull in,I see the girl I've been in love with for the last 8 years,Darlene de bargay and she looks stunning and I turn to see klaus and Rebekah seem pretty interested.As we approached I filled them in on me and Darlene past and they seemed intrigued so I filled them In on who she is and what was going on.They were monsters and I was scared for Darlene if she decided to talk to these monsters she might befriend them as well.

Darlene's p.o.v:

I realized who I knew of the familiar face and ran straight to him as he got out with the others and pulled him into a hug while letting out a relieved sigh "I told you that we'd see each other again" I whispered and he held my waist closer,but he saw Tristan eyeing him and I,so he let go.I stepped back and looked at him,he looked the same,"You look just like the little boy that you where 6 years ago,but still you look handsome" and he blushed and I just smiled.

I stepped back and looked at him,he looked the same,"You look just like the little boy that you where 6 years ago,but still you look handsome" and he blushed and I just smiled

I soon regained my position and saw very attractive men and a women staring at me in awe."Lucien,who are these people?" And he replied "These are the noble man's kids","why are his kids here?" And with that question everyone silenced and a attractive man with brown hair and eyes walked towards me and smiled before saying "my father couldn't make it because o his heavy burdens and troubles so we came instead,your majesty" he said then taking my hand and leaving a gentle kiss at my knuckles which made me blush and then he introduced himself as Elijah,and then his brothers kol,Finn,and Niklaus.Then he introduced his lovely sister who I just had to speak to so I said softly "You are a very beautiful woman Rebekah and please,all of you,call me Darlene" I said and smiled.

Lucien's p.o.v:

Klaus had stared at her the whole time and I am not one to blame for she did look magnificent as always.Darlene said she had business to attend to so she asked me to show them around,as I finished I sat back and watched her as she talked to Everyone.As I stared,klaus came up next to me and said "she sure is the sweetest and prettiest woman yet isn't she?" And I just simply nodded,"I see it in your eyes,my friend,you have a thing for her,don't you?" He continued and I just nodded again,he stopped talking and just stared as I did,which made me envious.

Aurora's p.o.v:

Niklaus is a handsome man indeed and i see how Darlene steals the attention of him ,which makes me furious,I must get to him before he does her,so I have an idea.

Darlene's p.o.v:

I walked up to klaus and Lucien and they both gave me a smile that I returned and klaus kissed my hand before I said "Klaus,you are the gentleman and Lucien it's amazing seeing you and I want to go somewhere with you,that no one else has been" I say whispering the last part in his ear,but I see klaus looking sad or envious so I backed away before calling out in a loud voice that got the attention of everyone " we shall take are happiness outside in the warm autumn weather" and everyone cheered before walking out.As I made it out,I grabbed Lucien's hand in my and interwoven our fingers and dragged him to the over so I could tell him that we were going on a surprising hunt,then explained to him about how no one would notice cause there were so many kids and people.He gave me an okay,before I put my hand over his eyes and led him into the best place ever."Surprise" I said with an amused tone and he opened his eyes wide,"our forest" he basically breathed out and I replied "yup,isn't it amazing how it looks the same as it was when we were kids",he turned to face me and gave me a hug that I instantly returned and smiled up at him.He let go and we began playing all kinds of games we made up,soon at least 20 minutes went by and I ran out of breath and sat on a ledge while playing with a flower.

Lucien's p.o.v:

Darlene and I are having more fun then we've ever had.As she sits on the ledge I see how perfect she looks as she smiles down at a flower.And then when I realize how perfect she is and how beautiful she makes the world.

And then when I realize how perfect she is and how beautiful she makes the world

She caught me staring and chased me around until we had to leave and we left.As we walked back I saw her talking to klaus and she started laughing her head off and he smiled at her and what I caught in his eyes,was something I knew was gonna change everything.There was love in his eyes...