Vile accusations

Lucien's p.o.v:

"How dare she think that she could just take the baby away from me.For the last 2 months,I've killed people none stop,because they threatened to kill my baby girl and my Darlene and now she turns around and tries to take the baby away from me.No way in hell,Not happening and especially that dirty mutt klaus isn't touching my daughter and claiming it as his is ludicrous.Oh,but trust me when I say I have a plan to get you to let me raise my daughter,Darlene" I say ranting out loud to no one."Lucien,I shouldn't have said what I said,yes it's your kid too,She just doesn't deserve to get hurt" I hear Darlene say as she sits on my couch all of a sudden.God,she's even prettier then before,even pregnant she still looks amazing."Darlene,You want true protection,stay with me" I say after a while of silence.She just nods her head and I start packing.After 20 minutes of packing,I grab her hand and her suitcases and put them in the trunk of my new car before opening the door for her to get it.I drove straight to a place that I know she could hide in for a while.We sit in silence until she puts her hand on the one that I'm not using to drive and says "Lucien,what do you think her name should be?I want you to name her",I squeeze her hand and think about a perfect name."Annabelle" i say and her eyes fill with memories as she remembers that name,Obviously,it's her mothers name.She smiles and kisses me on the cheek,"I'm glad you still remember" she says,"How could I ever forget the woman who gave birth to an angel who is soon to be the mother of our child" I say and smirk.She just laughs and I smile as her pearl white teeth are shown.Darlene was about to say something when her phone started ringing,"Hey,before you start to kill me and all just let me explain","Then explain cause I was worried sick when I woke up and you weren't in the bed with me anymore" I heard klaus say."I'm going with Lucien to do some things,but don't worry,Nikalus,I'll be fine,he wouldn't harm me or the baby,Trust me." She said reassuring him."I do trust you,My love,I just don't trust him" klaus says back,"Trust is a two way street,klaus" I say loud with a smirk and klaus retaliates with "POPPY COCK,I don't need your trust,Lucien,I just need to be rid of you.Darlene,my love,get home to your real family as fast as you can and be safe,ok?" He says,"Of course,I love you,Niklaus,bye" she says,"I love you too,bye" he finishes.She hits me playfully on the arm and,"Owey,that hurt momma Darlene,Now you have to kiss it better"I say in a tone you would use to talk to babies.But she just burst out laughing,"You just had to open your big mouth didn't you?" She says glaring at me."No,but klaus needed to be reminded,I am your family after all cuz of the little hybrid baby cooking in your tum,love" I say silencing her up for good.We sit in silence for a good 30 minutes she gasped.I turned to look at her and I saw her looking down at her stomach and she started panicking,"Darlene...DARLENE....What's wrong are you ok?" I say with my voice laced with concern."I think so just some shock therapy from the baby,that's all" she said with her breaths returning to normal.I turned the car into a diner by wherever we were and got out and went around opening the door for Darlene."What're we doing here,Lucien?" Darlene Asked,"Me and you are going somewhere special but I wanted you to stop and get something to eat for a moment before we get to our final destination" I say and link my arm in hers as we walk inside."Look at you,being a gentleman and considerate and all,did Elijah truly rub off on you" she said chucking,I scoffed,"Huh,ow that hurt,can't believe you thought I couldn't be considerate and a gentleman" I say pretending to be hurt by her words.She just laughed at me as we walked through the doors,She looked around at everyone before pulling my arm towards a booth in the back.As She sat across from she said "I just like the piece and quiet back here" and I just nodded in agreement before picking up the menu.A woman with red hair and blue eyes walks over And says,"What can I get you",before Darlene says anything i say,"A big wine glass with your thick blood in it,yeah?" And I lean in forward compelling her,"Yeah" she says in a monotone,"She would like...","A grill cheese sandwich and chicken tenders please" Darlene says."On the house,right..'Anna'" I say the last part reading her name tag."Yeah,on the house" she says in monotone walking away."Really?,Your an 1000 year old vampire,you could've just bought it for us" Darlene scoffed,"aOh,but where's the fun in that?".She just rolled her eyes as our food came.We ate and had desserts and drink while telling some really cool stories and laughing.As I left a 100 bill on the table,Darlene linked her arm with mine,"now if only you could've done that earlier" she said making me laugh and her to do as well.I helped her in the car and I got in as well,she fell asleep 10 minutes after I gave her a blanket that she brought along.I drove for a good 45 minutes longer.

Darlene's p.o.v:

"Love,wake up" i heard Lucien say."Where are we,louche" I say tiredly,using my old nickname for him."Well cupcake" he says opening the door for me and my eyes widen in question,surprise,fear and plain shock.Lucien looks at me and smiles,"welcome to mystic falls,beautiful" I hear a voice that I'd never wanna hear in a thousands years,right behind me said.With my voice laced with anger and fear,I finally chocked out his disgusting and vile name,"N-Newt".

Ha ha ha,Wonder who newt is?
MAZE RUNNER MAYBE?!
My new book(the sequel)will be up soon,Until then,I hope you EnJoYeD,luv you-AaLiYaH mIkAeLsOn