New friends

Darlene's p.o.v:

I woke up with a really bad headache and in someone else's bed,also in someone's arms.Suddenly last nights memories came back to me and I was surprised.I had kisses Lucien,I couldn't believe it,but part of me just felt like it was normal like its the way things are supposed to be,but in reality it's not.I touched my lips and smiled to myself,I went or get up and lucien stirred in his sleep and gripped me tighter.I turned around and faced him,he looked so peaceful and happy and I couldn't stop myself from  smiling.I moved slowly out of his grip and covered him up with the blanket before throwing on his shirt. I vamp sped to my pent house and put his gory in the back of my closet and threw on some new clothes

 I vamp sped to my pent house and put his gory in the back of my closet and threw on some new clothes

I vamp sped to my favorite place on earth,the library.When I got there I grabbed a book and someone else did too and the book fell on my head along with multiple other books."Ow"I said while rubbing my head,a boy with tannish skin and black hair and brown eyes can over and apologized several times before helping me pick up the books.He smiled at me and helped me up before saying "my name is Joshua but I hate that so totally call me josh" and I laughed before saying "my name is Darlene but totally call me dd" and he smiled and then laughed.He asked me if I wanted to go get coffee with him and I told him that I don't drink coffee and he said he doesn't really either so he invited me to his house."I'm not really looking for a relationship" I said and he just laughed,"what's so funny"I asked unamused and he said "sorry to let you down,but I'm gay" and I say "oh" and laughed to and me mad him walked to his house with our arms linked and when we walked in to his house,I went straight to his fridge cause we were already that close.I found a blood bad and realized what he was so I looked up and took the blood bag opened it and started drinking,he looked at me with confusion and then a look full of realization and he snatched the blood bag from me and drank it.Making me laugh and sit down on the couch next to him and put my legs on his lap.We flipped through like 1,000,000 channels and nothing good was on,so we started talking about what we've done in our life so far.He told me about his parents kicking him out for being gay and about how he's a newbie and all and then he wanted me to meet Davina.I met her in a church attic and we all hung out there and talked so much and all about random things,We went and stole a lot of junk food and snacks and started eating it while watching Teen wolf on my phone,I also got Davina a phone and gave her everyone I knew over the last 1,000 years,numbers and I told her to call any of them if she needed something and to tell her that I sent her.I also taught them how to play guitar and the saxophone,she made me sing and josh and Davina said I was really really perfect and had a great voice,I also bought her a karaoke system and a tv and some movies and laptop and she was overly grateful.We all hung out,it was the most fun I've had in 1,000 years,when I told them about me,and all of the orignals past together,they both asked the same things "how could u love that monster" and "why" and I explained to them about how klaus wasn't always a monster and that Lucien was a shy flirt and that Tristan was the love of my life and that made things more complicated so We listened to music and turned it up really loud and danced and yelled the lyrics.When we got exhausted we jumped on Davina's bed and had a pillow fight.Davina found out about how I used to sing at shows for fun and made us go to a bar with lovely people and I had to sing on the stage.Davina and josh started chanting my name and then the whole bar finished chanting my name.The man running the bar made me sing An original song so I sung a song I wrote a few years ago.

Klaus's p.o.v:

Me,Tristan,Lucien,Elijah and marcel have been spying on this little group of Darlene,Joshua and Davina ever since Darlene first met Davina In the attic and I loved the way Darlene defended me when Davina and josh Said I am a monster or why would she love a monster.And us 5 are on the edge of our seats for Darlene's little song cause I already knew how good she was when she sung in 1893 a song called House of memories(it's by panic!at the disco).

Darlene's p.o.v:

I got on the stage and stopped and got back down cause a man who looked expensive started walking toward me and he said "Im Cassie jones,I'm a record producer and I'd love for you to come record your songs down at my station and when we sell your amazing music I'll get 45% of the money and you'll get 55%,what do u think?" I was so shocked that I just nodded my head enthusiastically and he laughed before saying "heres my card,call me when your ready to come start business with me" and he grabbed my hand and kissed it before he walked away and into his BLUE MUSTANG,dang.He means business for sure.Davina and josh stared with wide eyes before we grabbed each other and starting laughing and jumping up and down while screaming and cheering.I just knew this day would be awesomely perfect and Davina says that I'll be meeting klaus's babies mom,Hayley and the littlest member of there family hope.Thats what really made me wanna cry,granted she's probably a beautiful sweet kid,but that's one thing I'll never have.

Boo,Darlene can't have kids,that sucks she'd be a great mommy.Anyways I'm trying to make Darlene friends with everyone cause she deserves that.Luv u,Hope you EnJoYeD-Aaliyah mikaelson