SGTBM 1: Six

SGTBM 1: Six

Six

          "Are you ready for your next mission Number Six?"

          "Do I have a choice?" I released a bored sigh.

          I hear him chuckle on the other line. "Very good then. I'll fax the next target."

          After that, he end the call then I hear my fax machine beep and the photo for my next assignment has been delivered together with some papers that has information about him.

          I get all of those papers and sit in my couch and pour myself some whine while I read my next victim's profile.

          Kyle Guevarra. 23 years old. Actor/Model. Working at AGB Company. Earning three million pesos a month. Single. Playboy. Loves drag racing. Been involve in some drug dealing abroad but hide this information to the press. Currently spending his free time in F25 Ferrari Field. The client want him dead.

            Price: 180 million CASH!

          "Tsk!" I hissed then throw the papers in front of me leaving it scattered on the carpeted floor of my condo then hide the victim's photo in my back pocket.

          "Piece of cake." I said then get my phone a dial some number.

          "Hey Ash!" the woman on the other line flirtorously greets. "What can I do for you?"

          "I need sluts."

          "Right away!" and I ended the call.

          I broke my phone into two and throw in outside my window. You can never be sure in this type of work. Someone might stub you all of a sudden in the back before you can notice it.

          You can't trust no one.

          "Red..." I call my K9 dog which automatically responds to my call. "Go somewhere. They might come here."

          The dog barks at me and I smile to him brushing the fur on his head.

          I walk in my room's closet and get all the things that I needed.

          My silencer, keys and money.

***

          "New challenger eh?" he said with angst then look at me from head to toe. "You think you can beat me?" he added while wrapping his arms around the slut I have ordered.

          I grin at him. "Why don't we try?"

          I can see his forehead frown and he cursed under his breath throwing a death glare at me.

          "Aren't you so full of yourself huh?"

          "I don't think so." I said then smirk at him then ride on my Harley Davidson Night Rod.

          "You think you can beat me with that trash?" he said then laugh. "Huh! You're a funny guy!"

          "Some says..." I said shrugging my shoulder.

          "Tsk!" he give me last annoyed look then ride on his bike too.

          I am competing with the latest brand of Ecosse Titanium. But I still bet on my Harley.

          "GO!"

          We hit the maximum speed our bike has off. He passed me with this crazy triumph smile on his lips. He wears no helmet.

          "Aren't we excited?" I said to myself drifting on the first curve.

          When I am along his side now, I look at him through my black tinted helmet.

          "Psst!"

          "You can't back out now ass—"

          And before he can finish his word, I finish him off first.

          With a shot on his head, his bike spin crazy over the drag racing field and it hit the concrete wall.

          "Bang..." I said then drive my bike out of this place.

LEAVE COMMENTS! Thank you!