SGTBM 22: Five and Six

Calix's P.O.V

          I watch him bid goodbye to the rest of his classmates and then to Thea's group.

          I hide myself as he walk down to where I am hiding.

          We're on an abandoned corridor now. All of the students leave a couple of minute ago including Thea and her friends.

          I know that she want to talk to me and I want to talk to her too to ask her and explained everything I just saw back in their classroom.

          I was worried about her and then I will saw her talking as if they have been friends before with Agent Five?! How am I supposed to take that huh?!

          I'm not jealous. Not even a bit. Well, maybe a little. But damn! Jealousy don't have a place for us now!

          And here I thought we we're having a mutual relationship now. It seems that I was the only one thinking about that stuff.

          As soon as I heard his foot steps near, as it step closer, I suddenly grab the collar of his uniform and pinned him don the wall of the corridor.

          "What are you doing here huh?!" I asked in low yet dangerous tone. "I know that you're playing something under your sleeves. Spill it out now..." I paused as I raised my gun to his forehead. "Or die later."

          "You sure you always bring that toy with you huh?" he mocks at me.

          "You know I can pull the trigger anytime I want if I don't hear any answers from you, right?"

          "You're too hot-blooded today. Aren't you, Agent Six?"

          "Still clever as always. Aren't you Agent Five." I mock at him.

          We both look to each others eyes. The kind of look where you can tell that in one false move of the other, it's going to be a bloodshed encounter.

          "How am I supposed to talk if you have my gun in my head?" he mimics.

          "Aren't you talking too many times now huh?"

          He released a mocking laugh as he pull my hand—the one holding the gun—down and twist it into my back then he pulled the gun out of my hold and throw it outside the window not so far away from where we stand.

          "The table has turned now, Agent Six." he said in my ears as I try to released my hands from his but he just twist it more making me flinch. "C'mon! The game is not yet starting and you want to end it up now? Where's your game spirit man?"

          "I did not come here to play games with you, dumbass!" I said as I pull myself down then up again making my head hit his chin then he finally let go of my hands.

          I turned around and ready myself in a defense position for his counter attack.

          But I wasn't expecting him to lay down on the floor with his one hand holding his injured chin.

          "What are you doing now? Don't tell me the basics can defeat you now huh?"

          I saw a smirk on the corner to his lips.

          I was about to hit him again but then I hear someone call my name.

          "Calix!"