SGTBM 10: THEALIX

SGTBM 10: THEALIX

Calix's P.O.V

"Thank you for letting me here..." I say to her avoiding to have an eye contact with her brother.

I don't know but, we're really not in good terms.

"Kaya mo na ba talaga?" she asked, worried.

I smile a little to her then pat her head. "Yes. Thanks—"

"Bitawan mo nga yung kapatid ko!"

I turned my eyes to him when he suddenly brushed away my hands from Thea's head.

"What's your problem huh?!" I said, annoyed.

"Ikaw!" he even pointed his index finger to me. This jerk! "Lumayas ka na nga!"

"Psh!" I just hissed then look again to her. "Later."

I turned my back to them and start walking away.

It's been three days since I enter their house. And honestly, I am thankful for their hospitality though some jerk is acting paronoidly rude. Tsk!

It's been three days since that incident. And I know the organization is starting to look for me same with my enemies.

And I will not let them see me with those two. I've been a bothersome injured man to them already. I don't want to add another reason to be in debt to them.

And also, I need to get away from her. I don't like the feeling that is starting to build inside me whenever I saw her.

"Arf! Arf!"

I frowned my head when Red suddenly bark to one direction.

He keeps barking and barking towards that direction. His ears got up and his barks gets louder.

I kneel down then brush his fur. His barking to no one...or maybe there's someone out there?

"What is it Red?" I murmur to his ear while looking around. Feeling, observing some unusual movement or suspicious people.

But I saw none and Red keeps on barking.

"You sense something?" I asked then stood up.

I'm just few meters away from Thea's house. If I leave now, someone might harm them. And if I come back, they might be in danger too.

'What to do?!' I asked at the back of my mind.

Red stops barking after a minute then started to lower its body, sitting on the cemented ground.

"They left already Red?"

Red respond to me by barking.

I look again to the direction where Red barks. It's the crossroad of the subdivision.

'Shi*t! They found me!'

Someone's P.O.V

"You see Number Six?"

"Yes Sir. Fortunately, his hide-out is near the vicinity."

I hand him my billiard stick then one of my man give me my cigarette and lit it for me.

"Where is he?"

"Near the resident Veterinarian house boss."

I nod my head several times then smile. "The Romero's huh?"

"Yes boss."

I nod again then throw my cigarette in the ashtray. "We observe first. No one moves."