SGTBM 5: At the Devil's Edifice

Calix

          I always asked myself moments ago why I bring this loud woman with me? I want to kick myself for bringing her here in my condo.

          "Ilabas mo ko dito!" she started nagging again like old, freaky house wife. "Ibalik mo ko sa mga kaibigan ko!"

          I just released a heavy sigh then removed my jacket next my shades.

          I heard her gasp when she finally saw my face.

          "GREY?!" she exclaimed.

          "Yes." I said bored then placed my jacket on the couch.

          "Bakit mo ko dinala dito? Saka anong kidnap?! Joke ba 'to?!" she said without pausing.

          I look at her face.

          She looks angelic. But her voice? Demonic. Hot as hell. Not hot the sexy way. Hot that makes you slap her straight in the face right now.

          But I am holding myself. I don't have the energy to deal with this.

          "Nasaan ako?! Saan mo ako dinala huh?" she walk towards me then pull my arms so that I come closer to her. "IBALIK.MO.KO.SA.MALL!"

          "Psh!" I said then push her away. "Shut up will you?!" I swear I am going to slap this girl's face! Just for once!

          "Ano ba Grey!" she called me when I walk away from her. "Sabing ibalik mo ako eh!"

          I tried not to listen to her. Acting as if she doesn't exist.

          "Isa!" she stared counting. "Dalawa! Kapag hindi mo pa ako inilabas dito, sisigaw ako ng kidnap!"

          Still not giving her attention. I go straight to my kitchen and pour myself black coffee.

          "ANO BA GREY!"

          I was quite stunned when she suddenly grab the coffee maker from me then throws it on the floor. It broke of course.

          "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I shout at her face. "Pay for that!"

          "Ibalik mo ko saka ko babayaran yan!" she shouts back.

          "You're crazy!" I said then brush my fingers to my hair then look at the broken glass on my carpeted floor. "You clean that!"

          "Clean your face!" she said then stick her tongue out. "Neknek mo!"

          I give her my infamous deadly look. The one I also give to our annoying Professor.

          But she just raised her eyebrow to me then cross her arms in front of her chest.

          "Ano? Iuuwi mo ba ako o hindi?"

          I stared at her for a moment. Then I realized something. She's not crazy...

          SHE'S INSANE!

          "Where do you saw a kidnapper giving back the kidnap victim huh?" I said facing her. "I said you have been kidnapped right? So this is kidnap. And you'll stay here in my condo until you're free to go. Get it?"

          "At saan ka naman nakakita ng kidnapper na nagalit dahil nabasag lang yung coffee maker nya huh?" she talk back. How dare she! Grrr! This girl!!!