I Will Never Leave You

It was a quiet morning. I had just woken out of bed. I yawned loudly and stretched out my arms. I hopped right out of bed, took off my nightshirt and changed into a small white dress.
I tied my hair back with a small red bow and placed warm socks on my feet. It was unusually quiet in Bag End. Normally, Frodo would be up at this time, preparing breakfast in the kitchen. But, he wasn't. I wandered all around the hobbit hole looking for Frodo, but he was nowhere to be seen.
All of a sudden, I heard a loud coughing noise coming from Frodo's bedroom. I politely knocked on his door. "Frodo? Frodo, can I come in?" I could hear Frodo coughing, hoarsely. I clutched the doorknob and slowly opened up the bedroom door.
I saw Frodo in his bed, covered in his bedsheets. I quickly ran up to him and sat at his bedside.

    "Frodo

"Frodo. Frodo, it's me. Wake up. Wake up."
Frodo heard my voice and he raised his eyelids, gradually. "Frodo, are you alright?", I asked, in an anxious tone of voice. Frodo held his fist up to his mouth and coughed, loudly.
"I'm so sorry, my dear. I'm afraid...." Frodo paused and coughed again. "I'm afraid I'm terribly ill." "How did you...." "I don't know. I don't know."
Frodo's voice was shaky and unsteady. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you like this. It's all my fault." "No, Frodo. You didn't frighten me.", I reassured. "It's alright. I'll take good care of you." "Take care of yourself before you take care of me.", Frodo wheezed. He let out a loud sneeze, which startled me half to death. "Frodo, let me help. I want to.", I begged. "I'm your daughter. You've always taken care of me. Why can't I take care of you?"
Frodo's eyes had turned a light shade of blue. He gazed at me, mournfully. The window in Frodo's room was open. A cold gust of air came through the room and sent shivers down my spine. Frodo shook violently and buried himself in his comforter. I placed a hand on Frodo's forehead. It felt terribly warm. "He must have a fever.", I thought. "It's going to be alright, Frodo.", I whispered to him.
All of a sudden, I heard a soft knock coming from. the front door. Frodo coughed, roughly. "I forgot....I forgot to tell...you. Sam...was...was supposed to come over....today." My green eyes lit up with hope. "Maybe he can help!", I smiled. "Frodo, I'm going to get Sam." Frodo shook his head.

"N-no, that's

"N-no, that's...not necessary, m'dear. I'll be f-fine."
"No, Frodo. I'm going to go and get him. I won't be long." Frodo smiled weakly at me. "I know.", he croaked. "I know you will, darling. Please, be careful." "I will.", I grinned.
I ran quickly to the front door and unlocked it. After I opened the door, I saw Sam standing right in front of me. There was a wide smile on his face. "Hello there, Ms. Brianna. Frodo told me that I was supposed to come over and visit. Where is he?"
I knew that Sam would be disappointed if I told him that Frodo was sick, but I had to tell him anyway. I looked down at the front porch with downcast eyes. "I'm sorry, Sam. Frodo's sick.", I muttered. Sam's ears perked up and fearful expression fell upon his face. "Mr. Frodo is sick? Where is he?" "He's in his bedroom. I was wondering if maybe you could help me?"
Sam patted me on the head. "Of course, I'll help you, m' love." I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness. Follow me, Sam." Sam gently took a hold of one of my hands and we walked all of the way towards Frodo's bedroom.
When we stepped into the room, Sam rushed up to Frodo's bedside. He noticed that Frodo's face had turned pale and washed-out.
Oh, Sam. Thank goodness you're here.", Frodo gasped. "Ms. Brianna told me that you were sick.", said Sam, as he clutched both of Frodo's cold, weak hands. "I'm afraid so, Sam.", Frodo replied in a faint voice.
"Do not fret, Mr. Frodo. We're goin' to get you back to health in no time. Is there anything that you need?"