Beautiful

It was about 9:00 in the evening. I had fallen fast asleep on the couch in the living room of Bag End. I was covered in a soft, red, cotton blanket. I rested my head on a large, white pillow. The fire from the fireplace had given me warmth.
Frodo was nearby. He was standing near the fireplace, rubbing his hands up near the bright orange flames.
All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door. I was still fast asleep. The sound didn't bother me at all.
"Who could that be?" Frodo asked himself. The hobbit scratched his thick, black curls and walked over towards the front door. When he opened the door, he noticed that Merry was standing in front of him, with a grin on his face.
Merry perked up his ears. He greeted Frodo with a firm handshake. "Hello, Frodo." he said, cheerfully. "Hello, Merry." Frodo replied, in a quiet manner. "What brings you here?" "Oh. I just thought I'd drop by and visit you. Maybe we could have some tea?" That wasn't the real reason why Merry had come over. The real reason why Merry had come over was because he desperately wanted to see me.
"I suppose." Frodo muttered. He politely showed Merry into the hobbit hole. When the hobbits stepped through the living room, Merry and Frodo had stopped and stared at me for a brief moment. Merry had his silvery blue eyes were glued on me.
"Isn't she beautiful?" Frodo asked Merry, with a wide grin quickly growing on his pale face. "Yes. She is." Merry lowered his head and spoke in a gruff voice. "Very beautiful." he thought. "She's like an angel. She's my angel."
"Can I say 'Goodnight' to her, Frodo? Will you allow me?" Merry eagerly asked. His heart began to race. Frodo slowly shook his head. "I am sorry, Merry. She is sleeping. I don't think it would be a good idea to disturb her."
Merry was disappointed. A frown grew on his face. "But, why can't I see her?" The hobbit's voice got louder. Frodo raised his index finger and set it on his lips. "Hush, Merry. You must be quiet. You mustn't disturb Brianna."
"But, Frodo!" Merry growled. He stomped his large, hairy feet on the wooden floor. "Shhh, Merry. Please be quiet. She needs to rest." Frodo warned. "You must understand."
Merry grumbled to himself. He lowered his voice. "Fine." All of a sudden, Frodo fixated his dark blue eyes on Merry's light blue eyes. He placed a hand on the his shoulder. "Why don't I put on a spot of tea for the both of us? Would you like to join me in the kitchen while I prepare it?"
Merry grimaced. "No, thank you. I think I'd rather wait." Frodo let out a soft sigh. "Alright, then."
After Frodo had left, Merry found himself standing in the middle of the living room. He decided to walk over towards me and sit beside me on the opposite end of the couch.
I had felt a gentle hand caress my cheek. I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. "Hello, my angel. We meet again." Wait a minute. I recognized that voice from anywhere! It was Merry! I tried my best to contain myself.
Merry combed through my brown hair with his long fingers. "You look so wonderful when you sleep. I hope you have the sweetest dreams. Good night. I love you." The hobbit leaned forward and pecked me on my cheek. "I love you."
Merry grabbed a hold of the edges of the blanket and tucked them around my neck. "Good night." he repeated. He got up from the couch and proceeded to the kitchen, with a wide grin upon his face.
After Merry left, I opened my eyelids and examined the living room. "Where did Merry go?" I pondered. I shook my head and fell back asleep.