Anything For You

It was nighttime. I was sitting in Frodo's garden, outside, gazing at all of the beautiful little stars in the sky. They almost looked like tiny lanterns. There was also a gigantic yellow Harvest Moon. It was beautiful.
I let out a loud yawn. I cupped my mouth and said "I guess it's time for bed." I hopped off the small wooden bench that I was sitting upon and I opened up the front door.
When I set foot inside Bag End, I saw Frodo walking out of the kitchen. He greeted me with a hug. "Oh, my dear, Brianna. You look awfully tired." I nodded my head slowly. "Mmm hmm."
Frodo patted my head and grinned. "Let's get you to bed." he said, in a soft spoken tone of voice. "Follow me, dear." I looked down and noticed that Frodo had taken a hold of my hand. The hobbit led me gently down one of the western corridors of the hobbit hole, then we turned at a corner and passed through another corridor. That is where my bedroom was located.
I felt Frodo wrap his arm around my shoulder as he led me into my room. As he walked, Frodo hummed a cheerful little tune to himself. "Hmm hmm hmm. Hm hm hm. Hmm hm hm."
I walked apprehensively towards my bed. I saw a small white candle, which had already been lit, sitting on my nightstand. The bright orange flame that danced on the candle gave me warmth. I felt safe. I felt secure.
I lifted myself onto my mattress. I noticed that my bedsheets and my duvet had been folded into the other side of the mattress. I laid myself down and rested my head onto my soft, cold, cotton pillow. Oh, how soft it was. It felt like...like a fluffy little cloud. It brought me comfort.
Frodo stepped towards me. He grabbed a hold of the folded bedsheets and the duvet and tucked them in around me. I felt like a giant wave of comfort had crashed over my body.
The hobbit sat down at my bedside and placed his large, gentle hand on my forehead. He began to talk to me. "Are you feeling sleepy, Brianna?" "Yes." I responded in a drowsy voice. I let out a loud yawn. "I am." "Hmm." replied Frodo. "Do...do you need anything before you rest? Something warm to drink?"
Frodo continued to stroke the side of my face. His hand felt like velvet. Soft. Warm. Gentle. I felt his fingers filtering through my thick, brown hair. It was a strange, but comforting feeling.
"No, thank you, Frodo. I'm fine. I don't need anything." I smiled. The deep dimples in my cheeks had appeared. "Would you like me to stay here with you for a while?" Frodo asked me, in a polite manner. "Yes, please." I responded, timidly.
"You know that I would do anything for you, my dear. Anything." "I know, Frodo. I know." I grinned. Frodo nodded his head. "You don't know how proud I am of you, Brianna." "Yes, I do." I responded. The hobbit chuckled, softly.
Frodo's bright eyes, his wide blue eyes, were glued onto mine. They were....magical. He was so lucky to posses such beautiful blue eyes. Mesmerizing blue eyes. I fell in love with them. I couldn't help but stare at them.
I blinked, quickly. Frodo seemed puzzled. He'd never seen me stare at him in such a manner. "Brianna? Is everything alright?" he asked me. I blanked out. "Huh?" "Is everything alright?" The hobbit repeated himself. "Yes. I'm alright. I'm sorry, Frodo. I-I didn't....I didn't mean....." I found myself stuttering. It was like there were marbles in my mouth.
"It's alright." Frodo replied, in a gentle voice. "You don't have to apologize. It's alright." "No, Frodo. It was my fault." I frowned. Frodo raised his eyebrows, in confusion. "For what?" he asked. "It's your eyes. I couldn't stop staring at them. They're really..." I ended in a quiet tone of voice. "Blue."
I slapped my hand against my forehead and growled. "That sounded so stupid! I made a fool out of myself." I grumbled to myself. Frodo shook his head again. His voice was still calm and gentle. "No, you didn't."
My dark green eyes had widened. "I....didn't?" I stammered. "Wh....what do you mean?" A wide grin grew across Frodo's face. "I'm happy that you like my eyes. I like yours, too. They're beautiful, just like you. My precious daughter."
I was in shock. I had no idea how to respond. I just sat there, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Frodo laughed at the expression on my face. "Come on, dear. Let's not keep you up all night. You need some rest." "Alright, Frodo." I replied.
The kind hobbit patted the top of my head and kissed me tenderly on one of my temples. Frodo's soothing voice caused me to drift off to sleep. It was so soft. So tender. So reassuring.
"Good night, my dear one. I hope you have the sweetest dreams." Frodo pecked me one last time on my temple. "I love you. I love you. Good night. Good night."