Grey Skies

Ana POV

Thursday morning I wake up feeling a bit off. I know today is going to be difficult for me to manage before I even get out of bed. Christian is already up and dressed. He looks so handsome in his grey suit and that tie of his, oh he's dropping hints already this morning. I know what he wants in his office and I plan to enjoy it as well, but for some reason my body is just not feeling it today. Something is not right. I need him to be distracted so I can use the bathroom because I think I'm going to be sick. I take a few steady breaths to calm my stomach and it helps somewhat.

"Ana are you going to get up today?" Christian gives me the wiggly eyebrows look and I smile at him and lazily stretch out on the bed.

He heads toward the kitchen, I know he's going to wait for me for breakfast, he always does so I have to be quick. I ease out of bed and head to the bathroom and close the door. I need privacy because I know I'm about to vomit. My first real morning sickness. It hits me so hard that my head actually hurts and I start to see stars. I have nothing left and I've dry heaved so much that I feel like I may pass out. Christian will be worried if he finds me like this. I finally have the composure to get up and rinse my face and mouth. I feel like absolute shit right now and then glimpse at myself in the mirror. I look awful. I thought you were supposed to be glowing when you are pregnant, this is the complete and utter opposite of glowing, this is hell. My face is paler than usual and my eyes are red. Christian is going to know something is up. I grab some Visine and quickly put my make up on. I dress in the same color grey as Christian, we will look like a power couple when his employees see us together for pretty much the firsts time.

When I head to the kitchen, Gail has already made Christian his customary omelet. She looks at me and gives me a strange look, almost like she can see that I am not feeling well. Does she know I wonder.

"Good morning Ana, what would you like for breakfast? Some pancakes and eggs?"

"No thank you Gail, I will just have some yogurt with granola this morning with a small glass of orange juice."

Christian looks at me with that look, the one where I get if I am not eating enough. I brush it off and start eating my breakfast.

"You look lovely this morning Ana. I like how you match me," Christian whispers to me "I can't wait to see what you have underneath that lovely skirt later for lunch."

"Oh Christian, now you are going to have me thinking of lunch when we barely have finished our breakfast."

"Good, because you didn't eat that much."

"Well maybe you can feed me something nice for lunch."

His eyes turn to a beautiful shade of dark grey, the shade he gets when I know he's turned on. Tit for tat baby, I got him, I look down at his pants and there is a slight bulge in his crotch. Well, he was unfair earlier making my panties a little wet.

We get up to leave and as if on cue Taylor and Sawyer join us in the foyer.

"I figured we could ride together today, since we will be ending our day at the same place and time, that is all right with you, Ana?" He looks at me with these beautiful pleading eyes, I know he wants me to say yes. I think he actually misses our morning car rides together.

"Yes, Christian, that sounds perfect, and we'll save the environment today too."

"You know we could do this everyday."

"Well, there are days we can't, when I have meetings or appointments that will last longer than yours, but once our schedules are married up we can see, how does that sound. You and I are both concerned about the environment, and carpooling does help, plus I can give my parking spot up as an incentive for a good job for an employee too."