Capturing the Sunlight

"Do you mind...would it be terribly rude of me if I finished telling you my tale another evening?"

"No, of course not, would you like me to leave, as you said it's late." She questioned looking understanding yet slightly disappointed.

"No, you don't have to leave just yet if you don't want to." He said maneuvering his hand she still held so he could squeeze her fingers gently, "Aria..." he began and trailed off wondering if he should ask.

"Yes Able?" she questioned back his name rolling off her tongue like a fine wine thrilling him in ways that he thought perhaps it shouldn't but knowing as a vampire if they were attracted to someone there was no stopping the attraction and it was immediate; he was definitely, undeniably attracted..

"That first day...when I offered you my hand and every other time up till the moments within this apartment this evening..." he trailed off again thinking wondering if he'd make her uneasy, "Why would you not accept a handshake?" as he thought it would her face flushed brightly.

"Oh...please don't make me tell you." She fretted her brow furrowing as the flush depend, he waited, "Umm...I uh..." her flush burnt hotter, she was nearly tomato red now, "You were so very attractive...and...I'm not used to guys like you even wanting to speak to me other than to pick fun at me."

"You shook Enrick's and he's typically the one people have an aversion to the most." He said thoughtfully, Enrick was an extremely attractive individual.

"He didn't make me nervous like you did...like you still do." Flushing deeper she withdrew her hand and turned her face to hide it, the lovely crimson of her flush covered her entire neck and went down into her shirt.

Getting to his knees he grabbed her face gently and turned it towards him, "I am very different than any other guy you have or ever will meet, it is your soul I see, not your skin, not your weight, nothing that is merely skin deep and your beauty runs deeper than most women these days and you are much more beautiful than you think you are." Her eyes subconsciously fell to his lips then shot back up.

"How do you know what I think?" she questioned breathily, her heartbeat had hitched and her pulse quickened; she was powerfully attracted to him he could tell now.

Releasing her he took his spot on the floor once more, being so close to her while her blood ran as hot as it was at the moment taunted his senses fiercely, "I can read your thoughts sometimes, never clearly though and never intentionally." He stated then closed his eyes reigning in his hunger that was now close to the surface.

"Are you ok?" she questioned, "You look a little ill suddenly."

Without thinking he was suddenly in her face cupping the side of her neck, his face mere inches from hers', "Oh no, I'm quiet alright...just this..." he muttered caressing the side of her throat with his thumb, "that flush of your blood beneath your skin, no matter how much control I have is still so very tantalizing, then on top of it you add the scent of vanilla from your wrist, throat and breasts; absolutely luscious." He muttered tracing her throat again with his thumb, her pulse was racing but he smelt no fear coming from her like there had been when the delivery vampire had pinned her against the wall.

Studying her face he eyed her movie star, pouty lips, the flush in her face made it look like she had rouged them with a smudge of dark pink lip stain, he caressed her throat again, then her jawline; she was in his hands and he had all power over her. Leaning in he inhaled her breath from her slightly parted lips, he could almost taste her; her heartbeat hitched more and her breathing had become ragged. He wanted nothing more than to taste her lips, closing the distance he pressed his lips to hers, they were so hot he thought they might burn him, subconsciously they parted more, so he inhaled her taste. She didn't respond at first but then suddenly she was responding all at once, her lips moved against his, her arms snaked around his neck and subconsciously she pressed herself closer; parting her lips further he thrust his tongue in the heat and depth of her mouth truly tasting her kiss. He heard her heart stutter and felt her breathing cease, pulling away he ended the kiss; her body was fully alive now so much so he could see her hardened nipples through the thin t-shirt she wore.