Underprivileged

Stepping in her apartment they saw that Pandora had the whole bottom half of the walls painted, as soon as he was in view Pandora thrust the paint roller at him.

"Finish it." She snarled at him then walking over to the couch she began to fold Aria's laundry, "You should eat Aria, you didn't eat breakfast so all you've had today is the strawberries you drove Able's thoughts wild with."

"What?! Pandora!" Aria and he gasped in unison.

"What?" Pandora asked nonchalantly, "Your thoughts were so loud I couldn't help but overhear them." She tsked, "She makes you hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July." She finished, flushing brightly Aria fled to the bathroom and locked herself in.

"Was that necessary Pandora?" he snarled, "You've massively embarrassed her now."

"We're not children, no sense in beating around the bush." She said with a shrug, "You wanna put your key into her ignition and get the motor running." She quipped.

"Pandora!" he seethed, "That's enough, and things are new enough to us right now without your remarks on my sexual interest in her. Geez I'm trying to prove to her that she's not there to 'just get me off' as she said."

"So she really doesn't know that vampires like us mate for life, well, for the mortals life unless they become one of us then it's for our life as well." She said thoughtfully as he heard the shower kick on.

"No, she can't even truly believe I'm interested in her." He sighed, "I think she thinks she's not good enough, or not good looking enough or something." He continued, "Hell just the notion of my seeing her naked would probably give her a heart attack."

"One day she won't be afraid, one day she'll let you, and in that moment of nervousness when you look her over like she's the sexiest and most delicious thing that ever existed she'll understand that you really don't care." She said as she folded a pair of pants, "There's really nothing wrong with a larger person, they can be just as attractive as anyone else." She mused pulling out what looked like a g-string, "She's definitely interested in sex." Pandora laughed then quickly folded them and hid them beneath clothes as the bathroom door opened, "Do you feel better Aria?" she called without looking, "Eat." She stated bluntly as Aria came towards them.

She wore a set of silk pajamas that clung to her enticingly he let out a low groan then turned to painting the walls anything but stare at her; her smell however he could not avoid.

"Thanks you guys." She muttered as he heard the fridge door open, glancing over his shoulder he watched her simply stare into the fridge for a moment before frowning and closing it.

"You're welcome cherie, are you not hungry?" he answered then questioned.

"I don't know what I want." She muttered then sat on the loveseat next to Pandora and started to help Pandora fold her clothes.

"If it's truly that there's nothing in there you want give me a moment to finish this and I'll run out and get whatever it is you do want." He said then went back to work.

"So Aria," Pandora began, "Do you work tomorrow?"

"Yes, I still have several days to make up for from missing work when I hurt my ankle." She answered, over the month she had become more comfortable around Pandora which pleased him and he hoped they would be friends soon as it seemed Aria really didn't have any friends.

"That place is like tossing you into the lion's den." Pandora muttered as she folded the last piece of clothes which was a bra that appeared to match the g-string he'd seen moments ago, "There's way too many young ones there and we never know which ones are out for us or not."