Lolli, Admittance

He'd laid there awake merely holding her through the night and into the very early morning hours when finally a very light knock came at the door.

Getting up gently he sat down on the couch as Pandora got up to answer the door, he could smell Rebecca and an unfamiliar scent; he himself had only met Lolli a few times and he knew she was a child vampire much like Pandora but much younger and that she was several hundreds of years older than him and deadly on the battlefield. Her creation had been a worse crime than even Pandora's or Enrick's creation amongst there kind and she had been hunted down and deemed too risky to be left alive.

He heard the door open and then saw her flash by to where Aria lay on the bed sleeping. Leaning over she inhaled, examining Aria well, she touched her hair and face then inhaled her scent again before she was suddenly in front of him. Leaning in she sniffed him then a broad smile crossed her face.

"Able, onii-san!" she chimed excitedly then threw her tiny arms around her, "It's been so long onii-san!"

He couldn't help but laugh, her attention however was drawn away as Aria sat up, flitting over to Aria she climbed up on the bed and poked her cheek.

"Fluffy onii-chan." Lolli mumbled then looked at him again briefly, Aria's eyes grew wide and to his relief she didn't appear frightened or get frightened, "Ari onii-chan?" she questioned.

"Um...Able..." Aria began in her groggy voice then turned to him in confusion.

Getting up he hoisted Lolli over his shoulder, "You shouldn't bother people when they just wake ya lil brat." He muttered, as Lolli wiggled free, dropped to the floor then snatched his legs from underneath him.

"Onii-san so mean!" she cried and pouted, then leapt off him onto Aria's bed and looked her over, "Lolli-chan!" she chimed then flashed Aria a big smile, despite her vampiric age Lolli still chose to act very childlike; he knew however that it was a rouse.

"What did I tell you Lolli-chan, let Aria wake up." He tsked as Aria still eyed Lolli, "Go play with Pandora while I talk to Aria." He said and patted her on the head; though he remembered that she was much older than she appeared mentally he still treated her like a child because she had insisted on it to everyone that had met her.

Lolli had said to him once that she knew she was much older in her mind but that she didn't feel older and that she knew no one would ever see her as anything other than a child and she had said while it bothered her that over the years she had accepted it and chosen to embrace it. No one knew who had made Lolli or even if the vampire was still alive and no one knew why she had been changed at such a young age; nor did anyone really know much anything else about her. She had told everyone she couldn't remember anything, only that one day she woke up in the middle of a burnt village and that she was alone when she woke. She herself was not even sure of her own physical age she had admitted; she didn't remember any friends or family either.

He watched as she plopped down beside Pandora and her face change to the serious adult that he knew was in there. Approaching the bed he sat down next to Aria who regarded him cautiously; had he done too much damage already?

"Aria..." he began as he lowered his gaze ashamed of his actions, ashamed that he had been making her feel unwanted by him even after he knew of her bad experiences, "I'm sorry Aria...I know I've been a complete ass and I won't blame you if you tell me to go away and want nothing to do with me or even if you don't accept my apologies, but, I still want to say I'm sorry." He muttered then cautiously reached over and grabbed her hand relieved when she didn't pull away, "I'm frightened Aria..." he admitted lowly more shame washing over him; her eyes widened.