Growing

When he finally released her he realized that the room was empty. Without even asking he pulled her shirt up and over her head then pressed himself against her as his torso was already bared. Her heat permeated his flesh as her kisses became nearly frenzied. Picking her up he carried her to the bed and laid her out on it then lay atop her nestling his hips between hers; he wanted her like he never had before. Quickly he stripped her bottoms off then his own and returned to his position between her legs and kissed her deeply only stopping when he felt her hands push on his abdomen as if to shove him away.

"What's wrong love...it feels like forever that I've been without you." He groaned, physically aching for her.

"Able...we..." she began then flushed deeply, "We must be careful with me..." she mumbled; excitement grew within him as he believed she was about ready to tell him.

Playing it off he looked her over, "Why love?" he questioned even though he already knew.

Grabbing his hand she placed it above her uterus, "Because...I have a gift for you." She mumbled flushing deeper, "I'm pregnant Able." She nearly whispered

Beneath his hand he could already feel her stomach hardening despite her being heavy; he felt his face light up, even though he had known...sharing this moment of reveal with her was beyond what he'd imagined.

"I'm going to be a father!" he said excitedly, how long had he been holding back his excitement? "How far?" he questioned; he had no clue how long he'd been out.

"5 weeks." She replied her face positively glowing.

Pulling her to him he kissed her deeply, "I'll be gentle.' He snarled then entered her swiftly to his surprise she climaxed instantly.

After her first climax everything happened in a feverish haze and they ended up staying in their room all day. Sitting up he stared at her sleeping face, everything on her had already become more sensitive as he had been able to cause her to climax time and again. He looked over her moonlight kissed body noting subtle changes that she very well could not necessarily see herself yet.

Her breasts were a fraction larger, he stomach a touch harder, her hips a scant fraction wider; he knew her body like he knew the back of his own hand now and she was already growing.

Leaning over he gently cupped one of her breasts squeezing the tiny bud then suckling on it, moaning in her sleep she shifted; he wanted to taste her so badly. Running his hand down her core he caressed her gently causing her to moisten even in her sleep.

"Mn..." she moaned her legs subconsciously spreading a little further her eyes fluttering open when he pressed his fingers gently in her.

"Hello love." He muttered then suckled at her breast again.

"What are you doing to me?" she questioned in a moan.

"I wanted to touch you more, I'm sorry for waking you but your body lying there for my full discretion was just too tempting." He mumbled then buried his face in her neck, "You're scent is even more maddening chere and there is just something so very arousing about you carrying my child." He growled lowly causing goose flesh to break out on her, "Sense I've been deemed perfectly safe...can I taste you Aria?" he pleaded nuzzling her neck again as he felt her shake her head yes.

Kissing down her core he put his mouth on her soft woman's flesh for a bit until she was closed to climaxing, then replacing his mouth with his fingers he sank his fangs in her thigh as he hit her g-spot causing her back to arch and her to climax hard. He continued drinking and plunging his fingers in her until she climaxed again then laying full atop her, bracing his weight on his hands on either side of her he leaned in and kissed her deeply. Just as he began to end the kiss she nipped his lip as hard as she could asking silently.

"Drink chere." He mumbled then opening his own vein he pressed her face into the curve of his neck thrusting into her hard with the first suckle of her demanding mouth. The bliss grew in his core as it began to boil over, his mind wandering to the fact that soon they would have a child; reaching up he grasped the headboard tightly as seemingly unsurmountable pleasure shot through him and he rocked his hips harder.

"So demanding." He growled as she continued to suckle at his throat, his hands tightening on the head board until it made a loud cracking noise as he climaxed almost violently, "Fuck." He groaned then pulling away he rolled off top her and lay there breathing heavily his preternatural heartbeat racing like a couple of wild stallions.

Before he knew it he had aged another year and they were preparing their final bits for their wedding and they had finally moved out of their ratty apartments and into a nice house 2 houses down from Pandora and the boys. Over the nearly 2 weeks she had grown more; she stood staring at the mirror with her brows furrowed.

"This can't be right." She muttered for the millionth time it seemed, "I shouldn't have grown this much already." She muttered.

"Love come away from the mirror, I have some things I need to explain to you." He called softly, turning this way and that one last time she came to him.

"I don't understand." She mumbled, placing his fingers on her lips he silenced her.

"Carrying a vampires' child is very different in many aspects than carrying a human child." He began, "The child grows quickly which is one of the initial dangers of carrying a Dampier; the mothers body must rush a little faster to accommodate the growing fetus. Secondly, the cravings that come along with carrying a Dampier are a bit different as well...in a month or so you will start craving things that you normally wouldn't with a human pregnancy. Third the gestation time for a Dampier fetus is about half the length of a standard pregnancy reducing it from approximately 40 weeks to just 20." Her eyes grew wide in fright, "Don't worry at 20 weeks the Dampier is fully formed so our baby will not be premature seeming." He said smoothing her hair, "Finally I must explain what I mean by fully formed, our infant will already have teeth buds when you have him or her, and...it will have strength..." he began then trailed off, how to explain to her that the infant can either damage her severely or even possibly kill her.

"Whatever you are hesitating to tell me, remember, I'm the one who chose to risk it." She said placing her hand on his cheek and straining up to kiss him.

"The baby will hurt you Aria...and nothing minor either...birthing our child could kill you..." he mumbled then trailed off as she sat up quickly, frantically he tried to comfort her only for her to hold her hand out.

Climbing out of bed she wondered into the on suite bathroom and turned on the water. He listened as she splashed it on what he guessed was her face, then as she cupped it in her hands and took a drink.

"Get yourself together Aria." He heard her whisper to herself, "This was your choice...he warned you it was dangerous...I mean...you're carrying a vampires seed...you knew to expect nothing less." She continued mumbling to herself.

For ten minutes he listened to her talk herself through things like he had heard her do on countless occasions before she finally returned and climbed back in the bed with him.

"Aria...I told you...one day I would ask this of you...I...I will not let you die." he muttered then looked away from her, "Unless...unless you ask it of me to let you...then...as always..." he began pain exploding within him.

"When the time comes...be selfish." Shewhispered then turning his face to hers again she gave him the tenderest kissshe'd ever given him, "I will sacrifice everything for you as you will for me."She whispered; he let out a sigh of relief.

  © Eva Henderson, 2016