Life and Death, the Fall of Leor

Suddenly there was another loud crack and the machines started going off his fear cresting, as the sheets around Aria's hips stained red.

"Lilith!" he screamed, "Lilith!" he screamed again then looked at the terrified Aria, "I'm here baby." He whispered, trying to calm her as her eyes rolled in pain.

There was a sudden flurry of motion in the room as Lillith and Pandora rushed in; it was 2 weeks early. Yanking off the sheets Lillith looked her over.

"The baby's busted her hip bones this baby is ready to come!" she stated in a tense voice, "A vaginal birth will be difficult." She stated then looked at Aria, "Aria...I need you to listen to me...how do you want to deliver?" She said as she raised Aria's legs and placed them in the stirrups.

"Natural..." Aria whimpered in pain; Lilith eyed him.

"Ok...but the first sign of trouble and we'll do it c-section." She stated softly rubbing Aria's knee, "Talk to your wife Able." She ordered.

"Remember what we learned love? I know it'll hurt but can you breathe for me?" he mumbled rubbing her hand, her arm, her shoulder neck and caressing her cheek.

Slowly she attempted to breath, whimpering in pain every time; his heart ached.

"That's a good girl, that's my Aria." He cooed only for Lillith to nod at him, "Baby, it's time to push." He said softly to which she whimpered but tried anyways letting out an ear piercing scream, "That's my goddess, it'll be ok, breath." He said softly, after she'd breathed a few more times he asked her to push again.

For several minutes she pushed and rested, the scent of her blood growing heavier in the air, until finally Lilith said the head came out.

"The heads out baby." He cooed as a scream filled the air, "Give me a big push baby." He said softly kissing her, smoothing her hair again and wiping the sweat off her face.

"I don't want to." She cried.

"You have to, come on love, push for me, push for us." Looking at him wide eyed and terrified she pushed again, her scream so loud it hurt his ears.

"They're out." Lilith said in triumph, then without order Aria pushed again Pandora quickly grabbing up the bundle, "Able..." Lilith said her eyes widening.

"What" he questioned his heart stopping in his chest then he caught things from her mind, "What?!" he questioned then looked at Aria, "Baby...I'ma need you to push again, it seems we have twins." He stated.

He watched as Aria strained and tried to push again, her face paling and he knew she was losing too much blood; Lilith shook her head.

"Breeched." Lilith stated.

He looked at Aria, "Baby...I'm going to need you to drink ok...we need you to sleep." He said lowly fear etching across her face.

"Why? What's wrong?" she cried.

"The baby is breeched, Lilith can't get it turned around, drink." He said in a more demanding tone knowing that their blood pact would take effect.

Biting open his wrist he held it to her mouth and let her drink until her eyes got heavy and she slept. Once she was out Lilith went to work his stomach sinking; something wasn't right...he knew...somewhere deep within him that Aria was not going to make it.

His fears were answered as the machines went wild and he knew they were losing her.

"Get the baby out Lilith! I can't do anything until you do." He growled, he was beyond terrified now.