Playing With Fire

Pandora had arrived the next day and there wasn't a second of Aria's day that she was unguarded, when not needed Pandora did a sort of reconnaissance for him attempting to discover who or whom and how many were after him in a desire to keep this a 'leader free' or a 'free for all' territory; meanwhile it was becoming more and more difficult on him to be alone with Aria. They had not so much as even touched sense their last kiss which had been over a month ago already, not even on New Year's had they shared a dance or kiss and he hadn't asked her out yet either like he desperately wanted to, afraid that it might seem weird seeing as they'd only known each other a few months; and tonight was one of those such times.

"Just go up and grab onto her already Able, geez, you're watching her like some drooling dog watching a piece of meat being hung in front of its' face." Pandora snarled lowly, "If you could drool I swear you would be right now."

Looking at her he glared at her, "You're over exaggerating Pandora, now shut up." He snarled.

"Gee, what did she do put bees in your bonnet?" she snapped back, it was not uncommon for them to bicker but not necessarily just because they were being hateful to each other.

"I don't wear bonnets." He snarled rolling his eyes, watching as Aria's calves stretched and flex as she stood on tip toe to get a bowl off the top shelf of her cabinet; she wore the short shorts again as all her other clothes were currently in the washers in the basement and when she stretched up the shirt she wore came right to the bottom of her breasts.

Pandora snickered again, "You're staring again Able."

"Shut up!" he snapped then looked away as Pandora got up, "Where are you going?" he snarled.

"To check her laundry, I sited some young vampires around outside when she and I took the laundry down earlier." She finished clicking her tongue lightly, "Why don't you make yourself useful and help her paint the walls with that new paint she bought today, this place is disgusting and gloomy." She snipped then stalked off.

He watched as Aria put a few strawberries and some cream in the bowl and sat down for her break, her eyes roaming over the bit of the wall she already had painted; it wasn't like he hadn't offered to help already many times. He let out a groan as he watched the now cream tipped strawberry press between her lips then her tongue flick out at a spot of cream on the corner of her mouth; even though he couldn't tolerate food he found himself wanting to lick the spot of cream off himself. Groaning again he got up and stalked out into the hall leaving the door open so he could hear her and still see her, just a taste that's all he wanted, just another taste of her lips.

"You know you want more than that you idiot." He grumbled at himself lowly then listened to her put the bowl in the sink and get up and go back to painting.

Turning round he watched her calves stretch again, her shirt raise and her back arch slightly as she painted. She was no pro at painting he could tell but she wasn't bad either. After she finished a small section she set the roller down then returned to the counter to get a sip of her drink; slowly he walked in.

"I really wish you'd let me help you paint." He stated then smiled at the splotch of paint that clung to one of her cheeks now, closing the distance he reached out and wiped it off her cheek, "You're not supposed to wear it Aria." He chided to which she flushed brightly, even without the flush it was pleasant to touch her skin again.

Setting the glass down she hurried to move but of course he was quicker and pinned her against the wall with one hand on either side of her head.

"You've been avoiding contact with me for over a month now, did you not enjoy our two kisses we shared?" he questioned leaning in and inhaling her heated blood as she flushed brighter, lowering his head he looked at her eye to eye, her lips trembled lightly but she was most definitely not afraid.