Temporary Farewell

After they all had agreed to his orders he ushered them all out save for Aria; Pandora respectfully closing the door behind her; no sooner than it had closed Aria rose and threw herself in his arms and began to cry.

"Shh mon amour, there is no need to worry so; I promise to return to you my sun and moon." He whispered to her softly.

"I am frightened still." She whimpered.

"We have the day left to spend time together; we can do whatever you want if it comforts you." He stated smoothing her hair gently.

"Hold me and make love to me then, please." She whispered lowly.

"If that is what you wish cherie." He agreed then kissed her gently and grabbed her hand pulling her along.

When they made their way through the main room to the stairs everyone was doing their own thing, Pandora sat in Colt's lap on a settee, Bastian sat at the bay window with Sinclair playing a game of chess, Rebecca and Sun-li looked at wedding dresses in a glossy magazine and finally Aja and Marco stood near the fireplace practicing moves of some sort in the cramped space. No one looked up at them or watched them climb the stairs; they were all giving them the best privacy they could.

Once in their guest room he turned and locked the door leaning against it and looking her over, it'd been more than a week sense they'd actually found time to be intimate; he felt his tongue flick out over his lips. Seeing his unwavering gaze she flushed brightly yet seemed nervous as if something were on her mind, something he couldn't quite pick out.

"What are you thinking about love?" he questioned her which only made her lower her gaze to hide her eyes from him.

Flitting over to her he raised her chin, he didn't like it when she hid her eyes, then gently he placed his lips on hers. Immediately she responded her whole body seeming to come alive as her arms wrapped about his neck and pressing herself hard against him she deepened their kiss thrusting her tongue past his lips.

"Cherie, if you kiss me like that I cannot promise to take things slowly." He growled out against her lips as he turned the kiss around; she let out a low whimper.

Slowly he unclothed her then stepping back he merely looked her over her face flushing brightly.

"Don't stare." She mumbled shyly.

Lifting her he laid her out on the bed, reaching behind her head he pulled out her hair tie her hair fanning across the pillow making her appear even more so the luscious goddess she was to him; she was his Aphrodite. Stepping back he removed his clothes, watching as she got to her knees in the bed and reached out for him pulling him to her. Reaching up she cupped the back of his neck and he allowed her to pull him down to her kiss which was fleeting and tender before she nuzzled his neck and kissed it nipping lightly; the hair all over his body stood on end.

Slowly she kissed and explored nearly every scar, his eyes drifting closed as thrill after thrill passed through him from her butterfly lips, until he was painfully hard. Gently she stroked him then putting her mouth on him suckled gently an unsolicited moan escaping his lips; she had never quiet acted like this before. His hands tangled in her long hair as she sped up her pace, his core tightening as explosions went off within him until finally he climaxed. Surprising him further he watched as she looked up at him and swallowed.

"Mn...fuck...that was hot." He growled then he shoved her back with one hand while he used the other to pull her legs from beneath her, "It's my turn." He growled again then sinking to his knees he pulled her to the edge of the bad and spread her legs wide, "So beautiful." He mumbled then flicked his tongue across her already moist heat her hips bucking.

Using one hand he held one leg down as he lapped at her greedily, flicking his tongue across her clit then plunging it deep within her, her moans rising in pitch as she grew closer. Replacing his tongue with his fingers he plunged them deep within her as he suckled gently on her clit and hit her g-spot at the same time her hips bucking up; as she climaxed he quickly placed his mouth full on her relishing in her essence.

Standing he looked her over briefly, her skin was flushed and held beads of sweat; he would miss this once he changed her. Maneuvering her around he lay full atop her nestling his hips between her legs his arousal immediate as he came in contact with her now slick heat.

"Able..." she breathed as he reached for the drawer of the nightstand.

"Yes cherie?" he questioned confused for the same nervous look had entered her gaze again.

"Without that..." she barely whispered.

He felt his stomach and heart leap, was she serious, he had entertained the thought but he had thought of bringing up risking it after they were already wed; he knew the danger aspect of carrying a vampire's child frightened her.

"Are you positive chere?" he questioned, the nervousness in her eyes grew but they heated with another look, "Do you really want to chance things?

"Yes...I love you Able." She whispered an unprecedented joy exploding within him; she had never actually said the words I love you to him before.

"As you wish my love." He replied then pressed his lips to hers in an excitement filled, hard kiss.

Rubbing his erection against her a couple times he then entered her slowly, he wanted this first risk to be memorable and full of tenderness, love and passion.

"Mn...you feel so good." She moaned lowly, "Able, please." She whimpered and he slowly began to rock his hips her quickly picking up his pace and rocking her own.

Wrapping his arm around the small of her back he pulled her as flush as possible with him and began grinding his hips against hers, keeping himself deeply within her.

"Aria." He moaned, "You feel amazing." burying his face in her throat the heat of her blood and arousal inflaming him, "I love you." He whispered.

"Yes." She moaned answering his unasked question.

Using his nails he opened up his own veins to her and gently pushed her head into the crook of his neck, instantly she began to suckle at the opened wound.

"My love." He growled out as she drank his speed increasing of its own accord as he gently bit into her shoulder her luscious blood exploding into his mouth; he rocked his hips harder theirs moans reaching fever pitch.

He felt himself growing extremely close to climaxing and so was she; releasing her he swallowed the last bit of her sweet blood and pulled away a little.

"Aria..." he choked out, "Are...you...positive..." he struggled in a moan.

"Please, I want to feel your hot seed." She moaned in return.

Pressing his lips hard to hers he thrust histongue in her mouth then holding her hips to force them to stay in place hethrust as deeply as possible causing them both to climax his seed filling heras they both collapsed to the bed.

  © Eva Henderson, 2016