Rebecca

"No harm no foul, did you get anything out of them?" he questioned then tore open the spout of the blood bag and swallowed it down quickly.

"No, nothing, none of them seem to truly know who you are, none of them seem to know what kind of fire they're playing with; what kind of dangerous game." She said then tossed him another blood bag which he also finished quickly, "But, it's almost as if...as if someone is purposely keeping them ignorant and none have been any more than 30 years undead." She muttered then quickly delicately downed her two bags of blood.

"I noticed that myself." He said then began to pace, "The leader of the few I ran into last night recognized the titles I have been given but she didn't seem to know the face that came with the titles." He muttered as the bathroom door opened and Aria stepped out in a pair of faded wide legged jeans and a t-shirt that held an oriental print in gold and red the clung tightly to her breasts and the cut and cinched neckline showed off ample cleavage.

"Good morning Aria, I got you eggs and sausage gravy and biscuits." Pandora chirped cheerily hiding her distress, then turning to him she frowned, "I should return to the hive and see if Lillith may know anything, she's got spies all over the world." She said then approached him and touched his hand, "Don't worry, I'll send another female to watch over her in the moments you cannot."

"Make sure she can 100% be trusted." He stated, to which she smiled.

"Oh, I already know who and she can be trusted; trust me Able." She said with a smile then turned to Aria, "I must take my leave for a while Aria, I'll send someone in my place for the moments Able cannot be with you." She stated.

"But...I don't want you to go Pandora." Aria answered with a deep frown, then to both their surprise she rushed to Pandora and gave her a big hug, "I'll miss you." She mumbled as Pandora finally responded and hugged her back.

"I'll hurry back, I promise." Pandora said with a big smile, her face half buried in Aria's breasts which made him chuckle, "Take care of him while I'm away ok." She said to which Aria shook her head yes.

Pulling free easily she grabbed Aria's hands and gave them a squeeze then approaching him she stood on tip toe and he bent a little for her to place a kiss on his cheek.

The next 3 days Aria took off work, leaving just him and her in her tiny apartment all alone together which was proving difficult for him; there were moments he wanted to just grab hold of her and ravish her. He sighed softly, tonight was one of those very evenings, he watched as she knelt and painted gold trim on her cabinets the short shorts she wore rising higher on her behind; once more he'd offered to help and she refused. Groaning he turned his head away and stared at one of the cabinets she'd already painted black with the gold trim. Her choice of dress fired him up, her choice of, despite the cold early February air outside, short shorts and that faded cropped t-shirt.

She had short, thick legs and thick thighs that just beckoned to him and a fat ass that he just yearned to touch; not to remind himself of her large breasts. He imagined society had always ridiculed her and called her fat, told her she couldn't be sexy because she was, but from his vantage point that was an extreme lie with her luscious hips he just wanted to grab hold of and make rock. He groaned again and shifted, no, he couldn't see what he imagined society thought. He turned back just as she finished the strip and stood up and stretched which caused him to catch a glimpse of her lace clad breasts; before he could stop himself and control himself he flitted to her and pulled her up against him hard thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth. Her taste enveloped him as her tongue tangled with his, he let out another groan but it was a deep guttural groan. Giving a soft moan of her own she pressed herself closer to him.