Chapter ten

My alarm rang and I sat up on the bed.
It's Monday already. "Why?", I cried out loudly.

I spent the weekend with Toby and it was amazing. Best two days of my life.

We went to dinner at a fancy restaurant, where he tried to kiss me multiple times but I refused to kiss him in public. Especially since nobody knows about us yet. He took me horse back riding, although he had a hard time getting me on the horse because of my weight, he still managed to get me on.

I'm having this feeling in the pit of my stomach of Missing him. I missed him holding me last night.

I pushed all the thoughts away and got off the bed so that I can get ready for work.

::::::::::
I was ready for work and I was getting my keys. My phone dinged and I searched for it in my brown hand bag. I saw I had five unread messages.

I scrolled through each and opened them:

Toby:
-I missed you last night sweetie
-I'll meet you at work
-Dont wear anything too revealing today please. There will be to much guys in the meeting.
-Let me know when you got my message.

I smiled and replied:
- I have never worn anything too revealing to work and I've missed you also.

There was another message to be read and it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: You're a slut!!!!!!

I was shocked but I cant let this affect my day. I ignored it and headed to my car, unlocking the door and getting in.

On my way to work that text message kept replaying in my head and I kept thinking who sent that text, what does that person want with me and why would they call me that.

A loud honk brought me out of my thoughts and back to reality. I didn't notice that the light turned green.

I continued towards the hotel trying my hardest to keep my mind set on the road.

I got out of my car and started towards the lobby. I kept looking around to check if anyone was following me.

"Hey girl", John said leaning over on his counter top but I ignored him and kept walking because I was trying to get to my office as quickly as possible.

I got to my office and I opened the door as quickly as possible. I shut the door quickly and locked it , leaning my forehead on the door. I let out a loud breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"It's about time you got here", I jumped, not noticing anyone was in here.

"Toby you scared me a little", I said holding my chest trying to calm my nerves.

He handed me a cup, I'm guessing its tea and gave me a peck on the lips.

"What's wrong? You don't look okay", he said with a caring tone rubbing my shoulders.

I can't tell him about the text because it might be my rapist and I haven't even told him about that yet. We have been dating for months now and I haven't even gotten the courage to tell him  and he's just being really sweet by not asking about the father. I'm afraid he might leave me once he finds out what happens.

"Im okay " he looked like he didn't believe me but I ignored his raised eyebrow and took a sip of my tea.

"I have to finish with the files before the meeting", I said walking towards my desk.

He didn't say anything and just sat on the chair beside my desk looking through his phone.

We didn't talk the whole time and I was almost done with the files and the meeting was in thirty minutes.

I saw him taking side glances at me and I smiled than my phone buzzes making it vibrate loudly on the desk.

It was a text form the unknown number again.

Unknown number: Dont think that because you wear large shirts I don't see that stomach of yours. No wonder you still have your job. I guess I should sleep with my boss too.

I blinked the tears away and put the phone face down on the desk.

"Who was that?", he asked looking straight at me.

I took a deep breath and handed him the phone. "An unknown number keeps sending me messages", I gave him the phone then he got angry.

When he was done reading he slammed the phone on the desk and left the office.

Toby POV

I practically ran down the hall with my anger on the highest level. When I reached to the person desk I slammed my hands on the desk and she jumped being surprised.

"What is your office number?", I shout at her and she looked frighten.

"Mmm it's .......188.....8......215.....7511", she answered shaking.

"Pack your things and get the hell out of my hotel", I said pointing to the door.

By the time I was done, I had all employees attention. Including Bay's.

When I saw the number that has been sending Bay those text, I immediately knew it was a number in my hotel. I know all the desk numbers of my employees for in case of emergencies.

I checked my watch and walked towards Bay.

"The meeting starts in two minutes", I said then walked to the direction of the conference room.

::::::::::
We were in the middle of the meeting and I was about to make a deal on half of the hotel that would bring 75% more money to the hotel.

Bay kept giving this look to show that she was uncomfortable but I was confused.

We were passing a paper around and when Mr Dolce passed the paper to Bay, he rubbed her hand and she took the paper and push her chair away from him.

The man I'm supposed to be in a deal with is hitting on my woman.

"The deals off", I said getting everyone's attention and walked out of the room.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
Please don't forget to vote