Chapter seventeen

Toby POV

The doctor said that I was about to catch a heart attack but I didn't and I was okay.

I sat in the waiting room with Ashley and Glen, waiting on Bay to wake up and any information from the doctor.

Like seriously! We've been in here for more than five hours and they haven't given us any reports on how she's doing and I'm getting mad and terrified at the same time.

"Mr Toby Williams?", the doctor said and I stood up rushing to him.

"She and the baby will be fine but she would have to stay a couple of night just for us to make sure that she's totally fine before leaving", the doctor said looking at the board in his hand and I just nodded.

"Are you the father?", he asked looking at me.

"Yes", I answered quickly and both the girls looked at me.

"So you get to see her first", he said walking away and I followed him as soon as the words left his mouth.

I walked into the room and saw her laying there with wires connected all over her body.

I walked towards the bed looking at her and sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Well there is a slight problem", the doctor said and I look at him confused.

"What's the problem", I said with worry in my tone.

"She got hit pretty hard so her body went into shock causing the baby to breech. Other than that, she and Bay are strong and healthy", he said looking at one of the machines.

"she's having a girl!", I thought to myself and smiled. The doctor look at me confused but continued.

"She's s due in six weeks and if the baby doesn't turn back by than.... She's going to have a c-section", he said.

"How do we get her to turn?", I asked, wanting to know how I can help her.

"There are exercises online and on brochures at the front desk that she can do to help the baby flip quicker", he said while writing something down.

"When will she wake up?", I asking looking at Bay.

"In less than thirty minutes, she should be up", he said than walked out of the room.

I got up to kiss her on the forehead and she moved her head a little.

Bay POV

I woke up but I felt like my body was really stiff. I opened my eyes and saw Toby standing beside me. When I looked at my surroundings I realized that I was in a hospital.

"Is my baby okay?", I asked quickly while touching my stomach to make sure that my baby was fine.

"Yes she's okay but she is now upside down", he said reaching for my hands.

I moved my hand out of his reach, "What happened?", I asked firmly. He thinks that me and him are okay after he called me a slut.

"You got into an accident and you hit pretty hard", he said looking at me.

"But I still don't understand what your doing here Mr Williams?", I asked in the calmest way that I can because he is my boss.

"Your finally awake!", Glen said standing in the door way.

I forced a smile than took a glance at Toby and he looked at me with sad eyes.

This was just not meant to be. I have got to focus on my child now.

He got up and left the room.

"From now on just know that I'm driving you around", Glen said while approaching the bed and I laughed.

I feel really sad about what happened between me and Toby. Nothing nice has happened to me in awhile, so I just want to stay single until I get my life together.