Chapter 4: C O L L I S I O N

[the act of striking two bodies violently together; concussion]

"I never knew doing commentary like that could actually be fun." Reid mused as we made our way to the rentals. With him along I was hoping not to stumble against Ambrose like the last time.

I was actually pretty beaten up and I didn't have the energy to fight with him or defend myself for that matter when it comes to him.

"Would you want that?" I asked him with a smile. He was talkative and somehow his snide comments could be perfectly used in the commentary table.

"I mean," he shrugged. "I did just finish college. I don't have anything in mind to do besides follow you along like a lap dog." He joked. "But I loved being with you, Mom." He smiled hugging my side. "We're still making up for the three years you were gone." He whispered.

"I was never gone." I reminded him. "You always visited, remember?" I raised a brow at him knowingly. He had cause much uproar with the ward during his every visit.

"Hey, Mom." There was a sudden change in his tone that made me look at him. "There is this girl—" he scratched the back of his head uncomfortably for some reason.

I patted his back already knowing who he meant. A smile on my face knowing I knew exactly who I'm going to tease him with from now on.

"I think Jojo is single." I recalled with a grin. "You two look cute together." I smiled already seeing the light tint on his cheeks.

"Y-You alright with it?" he stuttered not looking at me at all.

I smiled patting his cheeks affectionately. I always wanted him to be happy. After the hell he had been before I got to him, I want to see him happy. I'll support him with whoever he chooses to be with. Be it Jojo or even the bitch Eva Marie as long as he is happy and away from harm. I'll be happy with his choices in life.

"Of course. I just don't want to be a grandmother when I haven't even stepped into thirty yet." I pointed out teasingly at him.

He rolled his eyes at me before nudging me playfully.

"Please. I need to make sure to get myself married first before I get myself a kid." He pointed out.

"Not anytime soon I hope?" I eyes knowingly.

"Maybe a little before forty." He grinned.

"I'll be over forty by then!" I protested.

"Well you can't have it all." He shrugged opening the trunk of the car of our rental. Placing all our luggage inside, I had been deep in thought about the future.

I knew WWE wouldn't be mine totally so I always had a backup plan. Not only for me but for my son as well. We can't always depend on WWE to be there for us. For all I know Dad much just be using me for his own whim.

"Uhm, Mom." Reid called looking back up I saw Ambrose with Reigns.

"What can I help you gentlemen with?" I asked both of them but I knew this was all Ambrose's doing.

"I'd like to have a word with you alone, Ms. McMahon." Ambrose smirked eyeing my son. "Is this part of some weird storyline where you introduce him as your son but turns out to be your fuck toy or something?"

I looked at him disgust.

"I don't think I'm into incest. But great guess Ambrose." I chuckled looking knowingly at Reigns. "You want to talk privately but you have your brother at arms along with you? Who are you fucking with Ambrose?" I asked.