Chapter 22: C A M O U F L A G E

[a covering of any kind to hide or deceive; to conceal; deceive]

"What did you hear?" I asked instead of cowering or walking away from him.

"Enough." He said.

I nodded closing my eyes for a moment. I felt even more tired than I had been moments ago. I just wanted to hide in my room or probably talk to my doctor. It's been a long time since I've talked to her, it's only thing I could think of doing without self-destructing.

"Does anyone else know?" he asked. "Does your son know?"

Opening my eyes, I looked right back at him for a moment. Why does it matter?

"No one does." I confirmed. "And I want to keep it that way, Dean." I whispered hoping not to break down in front of him right now.

He just stared at me before I was suddenly wrapped in his strong arms. His scent, his warmth, his protective arm just made me felt so safe. I couldn't stop the sob from escaping my lips. I cried hitting on his chest over and over, as I let all the emotions go. I never cry but why did it come so easy with him?

Before I could lash out on him and say something, I knew I didn't mean, I was unceremoniously lifted onto his shoulder like a caveman. I begin protesting even in my tears. I didn't care if people were watching us now, I don't want to be without someone like him that made all the emotion I wanted to hide all come out.

I didn't know where he was taking me, but after a long journey, I was unceremoniously thrown into a couch. My eyes took a quick look at my surroundings, I knew this place perfectly. It's the SHIELD's hideout. Roman and Seth were nowhere to be seen.

"Are you alright?" his voice held a gentle tone that I wasn't so used to when it comes to him. His callous fingers wiping away the tears still falling.

I shook my head pulling away from him and his touch.

"I don't think I can stay here." I whispered. "I'm taking the night off." I stood back up and walked away from him.

Telling Reid, Shane, and Daniel about my sudden sickness before I left the arena. All of which had been worried about my wellbeing. I didn't catch any sight of Dean the entire time I had left.

-2012-

Who would have thought that the daughter of Vincent McMahon, the Chairman and CEO of WWE, would wind up here in solitary confinement. My eleventh time this month alone and it was merely the 15th now. In the soft-padded room, I sat down, cold and distant.

My eyes stared into the small steel bar covered window in front of me. The blue sky in perfect contrast to the morbid white color surrounding me at the moment. To make matters more worst was I currently sported Asylum Fashion. A straightjacket was forcibly placed on me in hopes of stopping me from hurting myself—so the Doctors have said.

I was a mess, but I don't think I would try hurting or killing myself. I mean, why would I kill something that it already dead to begin with?

For the third time, I tried struggling out of the straightjacket I've been placed in. I felt constricted. My claustrophobia manifesting even more than it already was.

My throat was already soar from screaming moment before I was placed here. I had been screaming even before because I've been raped by my fellow patient. I was raped and I fought back, breaking the man's neck in the process and somehow I was actually hoping he was dead.

Tears begin falling at my cheeks remembering that bastard's eyes. It reminded me so much of him. It reminded me so much of all the people that had been the reason I was placed in this hell. Those eyes made me remember the look in all their eyes, the look that said I was worth nothing at all.