Chapter 13: R E T R I B U T I O N

[reward or punishment suitable to the action]

"Isn't your son joining you tonight?" Eric asked me as we made our rounds here in the TNA show here in Philadelphia.

"He's back home." I said walking until we reach the Men's Locker room.

Eric knocked at the door and made his way inside, I followed in suite. My eyes landing on the likes of Jeff Hardy and Bobby Lashley, all preparing for a match of their own tonight.

"Gentlemen, I would like to personally introduce you to your new boss, Sonya McMahon." Eric announced as he began introducing me to everyone in the male locker room. Some of the faces familiar to me.

"Gentlemen, I was hoping to bring some of you with me for RAW and Smackdown." I said with a smile eyeing Bobby Lashley pointedly. "It's time everyone knows not to mess with you men. What my family had failed to realize is that you do not work for any of them, you work for me. You are not of anyone else's property but of mine. If any of the RAW or Smackdown roster has done anything against you, do not be afraid to tell me and I'll reprimand them myself if necessary."

Everyone listened to every word I was saying.

"Do I make myself clear?" I asked.

All of the nodded.

"I expect greatness from each and every one of you." I reminded. "I did not buy this brand for nothing. I expect a great show from this day onwards. You will expect a great reward from me in return." I winked. "And also, from this day forward, I've appointed Eric Bischoff as the new General Manager of TNA." I announced.

I planned on walking away but I forgot a small detail as well.

"And Steve Borden, or who we all know as Sting shall be the new Commissioner, effective immediately."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the Principal Owner and CEO of WWE: Sonya McMahon!" Jojo announced as I made my way down the ramp and into the ring.

Reid was backstage just in case my mom or anyone in particular could interfere. I was handed a microphone by one of the stagehands. I gave them a quick nod before walking in the middle of the ring. To the loud cheers of the crowd here to welcome me to Monday night RAW.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday night RAW!" I announced much to the loud pop of the crowd.

"Now, I know Summerslam is still fresh from your minds. We have witnessed the fight of Randy Orton against Brock Lesnar. The victory of my guy Roman Reigns against Finn Balor. And the epic loss of Dean Ambrose against Dolph Ziggler at Main Event."

The loud boos continued on.

"But I'm not here for that." I brushed off. "Dean is once again champion so I suggest all of you should stop whining like a ten year old."

Another series of boos continued.

"Unfortunately, that is all in the past and I am already concocting something in-line for Clash of the Champions."

A sudden cheer commenced. This people don't know what they want sometimes. It's so easy to manipulate them at times.

"There is a reason why I had brought back the Cruiserweight and the European Championship back here in WWE..." I trailed off. "Because as the next Pay-Per-View is named, this will be clash of Champions." I said.

I looked at the people all watching us. All intent to listening to every word I say.

"And I think it's great to announce as of right now that at Clash of Champions, we will watch and be entertains as RAW's champion goes head to head with Smackdown's champion as well as head to head with TNA's very own champion."