Chapter 5: T R U C E

[temporary peace or cessation of hostilities; brief cessation]

I smiled shaking Becky Lynch's hands. The Lass kicker was a sweet little thing. She had fire and Smackdown needed that power in the show. If Sasha Banks had been here instead of RAW, I would have made something work around here.

"Y-you were my greatest inspiration!" Becky stuttered in her excitement.

I nodded chuckling at her behavior. I feel honored by her statement. I had been called many things in my days but having to hear something like this from her was an honor and it gave a fraction of a meaning to what I was doing.

"Were?" I asked playfully making her shake her head nervously.

"I mean until now...but—you know all—" she stuttered again and her cheeks began to grow a shade like her hair.

I smiled at her in reassurance. I know what she meant. I just loved seeing her this flustered. Such an innocent soul like herself should be preserved. She had fire in her eyes and I know what I can do with it.

"It's fine." I said grinning ear to ear. "I understand. I'm just messing with you." I said nodding at the rest of the girl in the locker room. "I am impressed by each and every single one of you. And because of it, it is only fair that I gave you something to fight for." I said.

Just in time, Reid knocked on the door and I checked if everyone is decent before letting him in. With him was the new Diva's Championship belt. A smile was growing on my face seeing the happiness and determination in each and every single faces in the locker room. The Diva's Championship belt was just like the Women's but instead of the red and white scheme, this one was magenta and pink. Gone was the butterfly and here was something more sophisticated, something worthy of the women of Smackdown.

"This is the new Diva's Championship belt." I said. "Tonight, every single one of you shall be competing for it. Two fatal four ways to determine the finalist that is also going to be happening tonight as Main Event." I said with a smile.

Everyone clapped at what I had said.

"AJ Lee had changed the Women's Division. She had broken from the mould WWE had for the Female Division. She had proven herself why she is fitting to have been one of the greatest in this Division." I said. "I want the same from you girls." I said expectantly looking at each and every one of them. "I want to see someone break from the mould or if they are part of the said mold prove themselves why they deserved to be called a Champion without facing the backlash of being called just a pretty face."

Everyone nodded determination already written on their faces. I expect so much from this girls. I expect them to be something else.

"Put on a great show. Don't be a fucking Bathroom break everyone calls you." I said. "This is a battle for greatness. And I could see potential in each and every one of you. So don't disappoint me."

Everyone responded with an affirmative.

I smiled widely at all of them.

"Good. I'll see you girls later on." I waved at them before making my way out of the locker room with Reid.

Our next mission was to find Daniel Bryan and my good ol' brother Shane o'Mac.

It was easy to do. They were talking in the screens were promos were being shot. I smiled knowing that this will be shot and they had no other choice but to agree upon it.

"Can you hold this?" Reid asked. He hated carrying the Diva's title for some reason. It had been a different story when he was carrying the Heavyweight Championship title a few nights ago.