Chapter 7: C A N D I D

[honest; outspoken; sincere; free from undue bias]

"So how was the Takeover?" Dad had asked as we enjoyed watching Reid learning pointers from Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler about commentating at the far end of the table here at Headquarters. Spending it here instead of hassling ourselves at Smackdown was much better than I had first expected.

"Successful." I grinned showing him all the contracts that were signed by the former CEO given to me. I had did something my siblings would be forever incapable of doing.

"That's good." He looked at each contract. A proud smile on his face as he read through all of it. "So this was the reason for the loan?" he asked.

I nodded. "I've already paid for it so this is fully and irrevocably mine from now on." I grinned.

"What do you plan on doing with this?" he asked returning the contracts back to me. "This is part of WWE from now on."

"Merge it but allow it to have a separate thing." I shrugged. "Have it's own roster like Smackdown and RAW."

"If that's what you think is best for business." He said patting my back.

"I know it is." I grinned.

Eventually, I had to excuse myself knowing I had to join Steve Austin for a podcast. I knew Reid was in the safe hands of Cole and Lawler. My eyes straight as I made my way to the hallways and pressed the button for the elevator.

The ding of the elevator sounded before opening. I had halted in my steps at the presence of a man I didn't expect to be here.

"Rollins." I nodded before joining him inside the elevator.

A tense awkwardness had begun inside as we waited for the elevator to descend. The silence was deafening but I didn't try breaking it. I wasn't in the mood to talk to my sister's pawn.

"You know I loved Leighla." He muttered all of a sudden.

I shook my head with a grin.

"Yeah, she called me last night telling me how true my words were about your dick." I pointed out.

"It wasn't my fault why it came to that." He tried to reason but I lifted my hand to stop him from talking complete bullshit.

"Shut up, Rollins." I said already tired of this conversation. "I have no time for bullshit. I know Leighla Shultz. Before I got back on air, I made sure I know everything I needed to know about my siblings as well as his pawn. That includes you." I pointed at him. "So if you continue on talking to me about complete and total bullshit, I suggest you stop." I said not even batting my eyelashes at him. "I'm not like Shane or Steph. If I can't deal with sellouts in a respective manner, I deal it with destroying him from the inside out."

Before he could say anything, I walked away. A smirk forming on my lips. It's good to be a bitch with power sometimes.

"So after this, I also have a podcast with Chris Jericho?" I asked Steve Austin. I was actually not keen in this podcasts to begin with. I was bored and would rather stay at him and sleep it all off.

"As far as Production had told me." Steve shrugged.

I was currently in a white bandage dress. It showed as much of my figure as possible. Knowing a camera was present all throughout the interview, I was hoping to keep up with appearance when the actually Podcast starts.

I sat down on the table as the production adjusted the microphone for me. A smile on my face thanking each one of them for all their help. Steve had been looking at me differently all throughout the entire time I was sitting here.