Chapter 21: C O R R U P T I B I L I T Y

[the state or possibility of being corrupted]

For all the life in me did I ever think I'd be in the position I am in right now. That being myself, sitting on top of the bathroom sink as I applied shaving cream all over Dean Ambrose's face.

Somehow, after the sexcapade I had with him...things have been a little civil between the two of us. In more ways than one. Not that I'm complaining, but I just knew when to draw the lines now when it came to him.

"You're not going to slit my throat by any chance, right?" he asked.

"Now where would the fun be in that?" I asked sarcastically as I placed the cream besides me. Picking up the razors instead. "Now hold still." I ordered pulling him closer to me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I begin to shave his growing beard. His eyes stayed focused on my face, as I continued the task at hand. I bit my tongue in concentration. I made sure with shaky hands not to cut him.

"So focused, Princess..." he whispered touching my naked legs. Did I mention we were currently buck naked in the bathroom he shared with both Roman and Seth?

"Oh, you want me to slit your throat?" I asked beaming at him. "I'll be willing to do so, Dean." I smirked pulling him even closer to me.

He merely gave me a raspy chuckle as I continued on with shaving him. Eventually, after what felt like an hour, I finished my handiwork. A triumphant smile on my face seeing no bump or scrape was evident in his smooth face.

"Done." I smirked wiping the remaining shaving cream on his jaws with a Tee towel.

"I fucking love you ordering me like that, Princess." he whispered pulling me closer to him. I could feel his member bumping into my core.

"I thought you hated me ordering you around?" I asked pushing him slightly away. My eyes looking at him knowingly.

The grin on his face never disappearing.

"There is a perfect place and time for it, Princess." He cupped my face with his strong hands. "That being here in the bathroom as you shave me and I'd allow it sometimes in bed." He winked pecking my lips before finally pulling away.

I pouted hopping off of the counter and taking a quick shower as he himself did his business in the toilet. We met back in his room and somehow Roman and Seth were none the wiser about me fucking their team mate, even the fact that I was here to begin with.

A smirked on Dean's face as he helped me put my bra and underwear on. Letting me burrow his white shirt and basketball shorts for good measure.

"Why do you look good in anything you wear?" he asked.

I laughed in disbelief at how corny he sounded. A fucking flirt this man was.

"Or nothing at all." I winked noticing his blue eyes darken at my comment.

"You're lucky we need to head for breakfast and go for a quick workout." He whispered. "Because if it was me, I'd rather fuck you until you forget your name and only scream mine."

I bit my lips once again feeling the familiar shiver brace my body. I tried ignoring it as I snatched my phone and walking out of his bedroom. Four familiar individuals now occupied the couch, all eyes on me for some reason.

"You know it's rude to stare." I pointed out walking towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge to get myself some energy drink.

I could still feel my body weak from the rounds with Ambrose last night up to the early hours. I needed as much energy and food I could consume to even function later tonight for Smackdown.