Chapter 20: T E A M

[number of persons associated together to form a side in a game, or to perform a certain piece of work]

SIERRA, HOTEL, INDIA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA, SHIELD.

The moment the men's music started, I couldn't help myself from smiling looking at the scared features of my sister. It was like the ghost of the past was coming to haunt her. The moment she had been showing a picture of me and Dean back in Disneyland and calling me a disgrace, I thought it was a good time to call in the boys.

Seth, Dean, and Roman all walked out through the crowd. Dean could care less if he was part of Smackdown, he preferred to watch all of this personally. And it was better if they were all together, just in case the Club plans on attacking.

The moment the three walked inside the ring surrounding Steph, I also made my way out with Reid besides me. We were both holding several equalizers for whatever attack they might have on us.

"Oh my God, Sonya McMahon, the CEO and Principal Owner of WWE is letting those hounds do this to her sister! She's even brought with her several baseball bats." Corey Graves said in commentary.

Dean had opened the bottom and middle rope for me. I smirked at him before handing one of the baseball bats. Reid handing the two their very own. I asked for a microphone and Seth handed me one.

The loud crowd couldn't be diminished as they cheered me on. It had been weeks since I took time off and now I return knowing Steph was saying shit about me.

"I couldn't help but hear you say something about me, Steph." I smirked. "What was that you said about me being a girl that opened her legs to anyone again?" I asked holding on to my baseball bat tighter.

"What I said was, you could have picked someone better than Ambrose." She pointed out. "I mean, that man practically beat your face off of your head during Summerslam." She added.

I smiled.

"I could say the same thing." I smirked. "I mean, Hunter had Pedigree'd you into an announcers table back in the day. And now you're married." I shrugged.

The crowd cheered me on as Steph put on an angry face.

"Dolph was much better than Ambrose!" she screeched. "How could you bring such a man like him into our family. Dolph Ziggler was far better than him!"

"I don't do sloppy seconds!" I spat taking her and everyone by surprise. I noticed the smirk on the boys' faces. "Most specifically your sloppy seconds, Steph!" I spat walking until we were toe to toe.

"W-What are you talking about?" she stuttered backing away from me. I caught her.

Before I could explain, Triple H's music sounded. I wasn't exactly sure how his mindset was right now. But for as long as he doesn't interfere with anything in my plan, he won't be a problem.

"Be on your guard." I whispered to Reid.

Everyone focused on Hunter. He wasn't in a suit, surprisingly. He had on his wrestling gear and from the look on Steph's face, she was happy to have her husband save her ass...if only she knew.

"Good, you're here." I grinned as he climbed into the ring, staying as far away from Steph as possible.

I looked at the crowd for a moment.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am also here for something very important in the History of WWE." I began. "The PG Era has finally been demolished, and I suggest if the parents here to cover their kids' eyes." I pointed out. "Because what you're about to see is not for the faint of heart and for the innocent eyes." I smirked.