Chapter 8: I N T E R P O S E

[to place between; thrust in; interrupt; come between]

I shook the former Owners and CEO of TNA with a respectful smile on my face. The McMahon's had taken over their own rival. Dad was smiling like a kid in a candy store as we continued on doing pleasantries.

"I think a party is in order." Dad had said the moment the former TNA officials have left. A smile on my face all throughout it. It was only a matter of time before they announced that I was the new owner and CEO of the TNA that composes of numerous talented individuals that we could manipulate for our benefits in the near future—well mostly mine if I was being honest.

"Why not add this during the Susan G. Koleman Charity event." I suggested. I licked my lips before biting on to my bottom lips thinking about giving everyone in the rosters a good break for a change. "Let's add the TNA roster into the Live Auction." I suggested.

Every single board member nodded in agreement with my suggestion.

"So, what do you say Dad?" I asked with a grin. "I won't make it happen until I have your complete agreement." I smiled at him giving my full puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and nodded. Now all that's left for me to do is talk to the TNA roster as well as WWE's for this event.

"We just won't tell them we have total control of TNA right now." I added. "Let them just think this is a friendly competition." I reminded. "I have storyline just perfect for this three brands to fight one another at Bragging Rights." I smiled.

"How dare you come here with your date?!" I protested with fake hurt.

In handsome suits, John Cena and Randy Orton looked far from the image they show everyone on Live TV. They actually looked normal for a change. Nikki and Kim, my best friends' better halves, were also looking beautiful in their own designer gowns.

I looked down at myself, an off-shoulder, long sleeved, figure hugging white floor length gown. Black heels giving me a decent height in to be able to at least reach Kim, even just a few inch. I was still the smallest in the group—and dateless, since Reid was taking Jojo with him to the charity event.

During RAW and Smackdown several of the wrestlers had actually been brave enough to ask me. I had turn all of them down respectively. I know I would be complaining now but no one had actually caught my attention.

"Wow," I turned back to the four in question.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The back is a stunner." Nikki pointed out smiling at me. Her fingers brushing the bangs of my newly dyed platinum blonde hair. "And the hair is totally good on you." She added with a grin.

I shrugged with a pout before turning to the floor length mirror here in my hotel room. I turned to get a good look of my back she was talking about. I had also realized that as much as the front covered much, the back was a different story. You would practically see my entire back and almost to my bum.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"So you're really going dateless?" Randy asked I pinched his side. "I'm only asking!" he protested.

I merely pouted as we made our way down the hotel and went to the Banquet Hall where Investors, WWE Rosters and personnel as well as the TNA roster, and several others were mingling as the event was still under preparation.

I smiled looking around. My eyes darting towards Reid that was on his table having fun with Jojo. I smiled knowing a potential girlfriend for my son would be underway. I could actually imagine the wedding right now.