Chapter 28: P R O P O S I T I O N

[an offer of terms; proposal; a theorem or problem for solution]

"This better be good." Steph hissed the moment she stepped into the ring.

I smiled laid back on the chair I was in, my legs were up in the table placed in front of me. The SHIELD as well as the Evolution were behind me, waiting for my order. My eyes turned to all the men for a moment, after a few months of a rough patch between all of us, we've placed our differences aside and let bygones be bygones. We had a bigger fish to fry. TLC was just a few days away.

"It is," I grinned playfully as I pulled my legs off of the table and handed her the folder. In it lies the fate of the Company.

"What's this?" she questioned.

"That is a contract, Steph." I explained. "As you may have realized by now, Dad is sick. He's not getting better. He tasked me to do one thing for him before he could fully give me full and total control of WWE."

I noticed how her fist tightened and her eyes looking at me, wishing I was just dead right in front of her in that very moment. A smile playing on my face.

"And what did Dad want?" she asked reigning in her temper for once.

"He wanted me, you, and Shane for compete at Wrestlemania." I explained earning a loud cheer from the crowd. "Whoever wins gets full control of WWE, RAW, Smackdown, and I'll even throw in my own TNA into the mix for a good measure." I propositioned.

She looked taken aback but immediately an evil smirk was placed on her lips. She thought she'd win this when from the start it was meant to be my victory.

Before she could respond, Shane's music sounded taking everyone by surprise. No shame of him being here in RAW from the looks of it as he merely stayed in the ramp instead of joining us inside the ring.

I smirked beckoning him in.

"Great, you're both here. Now let's sign some contract." I beamed.

"I'm not signing anything, Sonya." Shane sighed looking up at me before looking away. "I'm forfeiting myself from this match at Wrestlemania. I can't do that to you or Steph."

I stared at him in question. What the hell was he doing?

"You will lose control of Smackdown after Wrestlemania." I reminded him.

"I don't care if I lose control of it. I'd rather lose it than to see both my sisters fight for this." He snapped. "Don't you get it? This company is destroying us. We're supposed to be a family. We aren't supposed to do this to each other."

He was right, but it can't be helped.

"You and I know that I didn't attack first." I pointed out eyeing Steph for a moment before returning my gaze to Shane. "But if it's what you want then it can't be helped. Now leave. I don't want you to step foot on RAW. You belong in Smackdown, not here." I shooed him off.

Without another word, he left and I focused my attention back at Steph with a grin.

"Now that he's out of the picture, let's make it more interesting." I grinned. "I want this Stipulations match to be an Elimination Tag-team match." I said. "Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and John Morrison against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Batista, Randy Orton, and Me." I spat.

I felt a hand resting on my shoulder, I looked up to see it was Dean. He wanted to stop me, but I can't be stopped. Not like this, not when I knew I'm going to fire at all cylinders for the great finale of this madness.