Part 2.3

You, Obi Wan, and Anakin climbed into a speeder and headed back. When you entered Senator Amidala's appartment, Obi Wan helped you to the couch and tended to your wound. You flinched in pain as he touched it.

"I'm sorry." He appologized.

"No it's okay." You said as he continued to work on it. Eventually, he finished wrapping the bandage around your leg and stood up.

"All fixed." He said.

"Well, mostly. It'll still be a pain to walk around." You said struggling to stand. "Thank you, Obi Wan. For everything." You said. The two of you made eye contact, but were almost immediately interrupted by Padme and Anakin.

"I heard about what happened y/n. Are you alright?" Padme asked concerned.

"I'm fine. It was just a simple shot to the leg." You said.

Padme smiled and relaxed a bit. "Well, I think we should all get some rest. We have some business to get to tomorrow." You said and everyone nodded.
The next morning, you stood next to Obi Wan at the Transport Docks, waiting for Padme and Anakin. You were going with them to Naboo to keep Padme safe. Her handmaiden Dorme was going to be disguised as her for the time being. Obi Wan pulled aside Anakin and frowned. He started speaking sternly to Anakin and you knew you probably shouldn't listen. Anakin nodded and walked back to Padme.

Obi Wan looked at you and smiled, "Y/n, I want you to keep an eye on them. I will be back as soon as possible." He asssured you.

You smiled at him and tried to hold back your tears. Obi Wan wrapped his arms around you and you returned the hug. He pulled you off and kissed your forehead. You got on the transport with Padme and Anakin leaving Coroscant behind.
You sat across from Anakin and Padme and let your thoughts wander as you zoned out. You were snapped back to reality by R2 bumping into your seat. You looked at him and smiled. He whistled a few times and you understood him.

"Thanks R2. And I know he will be alright." You said. R2 whistled again and rolled off. Your smile faded and you got up to walk around.

The ship had gone into light speed not long ago but you kept walking. It was hard to hear with everyone else in the ship. You squeezed between people until you saw Anakin. He was sleeping but not peacefully.

"Mom..no..no..mom." He was saying.

It was his nightmares that every Jedi seemed to get. You remembered back to your childhood when you would get nightmares.
You would sit on your balcony for a while until you would see Anakin walk out as well.

"Can't sleep?" He would ask. You shook your head. "Me neither." He responds.

You would always climb to the edge of your balcony and jump to his. You landed right in front of him and fell back.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping you up.

"Yah. But I got sand in my shoe." You said standing back up.

"That happens to me too sometimes." Ani replied.

You would smile and say, "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere."

Ani smiled, "Especially here." You laughed and forgot about all your nightmares.

You sat down in a chair at a table. You didn't speak to anyone or even look at them. You just wanted to be alone right now. You finally artived at Naboo and the four of you climbed off of the freighter. Grabbing your gear, you trailed along behind Anakin and Padme, while R2 followed next to you.