Part 2.6

You followed the gentleman inside and sat at a table. Cleigg explained the story of where Anakin's mother is and afterwards there was silence. Anakin stood up.

"Where are you going?" Owen asked.

"To find my mother." Anakin responded.

"Ani no!" Padme pleaded.

You remained silent since you really didn't want to be here in the first place.

"She's dead son. Accept it." Cleigg said.

His words hurt you. "He can't just accept it. I never accepted my mother's death and I still won't. You don't know what it's like!" You practically yelled.

"She was my wife. I know what it's like." Cleigg said.

"I can feel her pain and I will find her. She is alive." Anakin said.

He turned abruptly and left. Anakin looked over the desert and you and Padme came out followed by Owen.

"You are going to have to stay here. These are good people Padme. You'll be safe." Anakin said.

"Take my speeder bike." Owen said.

"Anakin..." Padme started. She then hugged him tightly.

Anakin walked over to the speeder bike and swung himself over.

"I trust you'll watch over her, Owen." Anakin called.

"Don't worry." Owen called back.

Anakin started the engine.

"Be careful!" You called over the loud rumble. Anakin smiled at you and took off.

               •       •       •       •       •

You heard a voice suddenly call to everyone, "Come topside everyone. He's back, he's back, he's back!" Beru exclaimed.

You all walked outside as Ani pulled up on the speeder bike. His mother was with him but wrapped up, and you knew that meant she had died. He carried her inside as everyone watched. You all decided to make a funeral for her and bury her.
After the funeral, Obi Wan called on Anakin's comm. He was talking to Anakin when there was an attack. You watched with wide eyes. You knew something like this was going to happen.

"I'm going after him." Anakin said.

"I thought the first thing he said was to transmit the message to Coroscant." Padme protested.

"Yeah. You're right. You're right."

You were disappointed that Anakin wasn't going to do anything right now. You wanted to leave and find Obi Wan.
Anakin called the council and transmitted Obi Wan's message.
After they hung up, Padme looked at Anakin and started talking. You were sitting in the back thinking to yourself. You all of a sudden felt the ship jerk forward as you started to take off. You smiled knowing that you were heading to Geonosis to save your friend.