Part 7.4

Rey followed Han down the halls.

"This is the Millenium Falcon? You're Han Solo!" She exclaimed.

Your uncle paused for a moment, "I used to be." He said. "Han Solo? The Rebellion General?" Finn asked.

"No, the smuggler!" You and Rey both said at the same time.

The two of you continued to walk as Finn and Chewie walked slowly.

"This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in fourteen parsecs!" Rey called.

"Twelve!" Han shouted.

Conversation errupts as you kind of zoned out. You realized everyone had gone down the halls and caught up.

"He's carrying a map to Luke Skywalker." Finn said.

Han stopped. "You are the Han Solo that fought with the rebellion. You knew him." Finn said.

When he turned around, he looked at you.

"Yeah, I knew him. I knew Luke."

Your eyes became glassy at the mention of Luke Skywalker. Suddenly, there was a loud metalic Ka Chunk! noise.

"Oh no. Don't tell me a Rathtars gotten loose." Han began to walk away and Finn looked back at Rey,

"Wait-a what? Did you just say Rathtars? Hey!" Finn called after your uncle.

You and Rey exchanged a glance and smiled. You walked down the hallway after them.

"You're not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you?" Finn asked.

"I'm hauling Rathtars." Han responded.

He looked down at the screen and sighed, "Oh great. It's the Guavian Death Gang. They must've tracked us from Nantoon." Han began to walk away.

"What's a Rathtar?" Rey asked.

"They're big and they're dangerous!" Han yelled. "Y'ever hear of the Trilia Massacre?" Finn asked.

"No." Rey responded.

"Good." Finn said.

You turned a corner,

"I got three of them going to King Pruna." Han said.

"You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Three?! How'd you get them on board?" Finn asked.

"I, uh, used to have a bigger crew." Han said.

Chewie gave a confirming growl. You smiled at what he said.

"Get below deck and stay there until I say so--and don't even think about taking the Falcon." Han said.

"I wouldn't dare to try." You said slipping below.

"What about BB-8?" You heard Rey ask.

"He stay's with me -- until I get rid of the gang. Then, you can have him back and be on your way." Your uncle explained.

"What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them?" Finn asked.

A sudden BAM! and a Rathtar tongue clamped against the window behind Finn.

"There's one." Han said pointing at it. You smiled and stiffled a little laugh.

"What are you going to do?" Rey asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"Same thing I always do, talk my way out of it." Han said.

Chewie gave a growl which made you burst into a laugh.

"Yes I do, every time." Han said pointing his finger in the Wookie's face.

Rey and Finn joined you below as your uncle shut the top and walked away.