Part 6.6

You were behind Luke who was behind Leia who was behind Chewie and so forth. Han stopped up ahead to check. You, Luke, and Leia all crouched behind a log on the ground. You looked down to see two inperial scouts.

"Chewie and I will handle this." Han whispered.

"Quietly, there might be more of them out there." Luke said.

Han smirked, "Hey, it's me."

Luke sighed and looked back down.

"That was what we were all afraid of." You said.

Leia smiled. You saw Han creep up behind one and then 'SNAP' a twig broke from underneath his foot.

"Oh great!" You heard Luke say. Emerging from hiding,

Leia ran out. "Over there, two more of them!" She yelled.

"I see them. Wait Leia!" Luke called. He jumped on the back of her speeder and they took off.

So much had just happened all at once that you had to take a minute for it to sink in. Once you saw everything, you went down next to Han.

"Now what?" You asked.

"I guess we wait." Han answered.

"Yippee." You said and walked back to the log you were at. You pulled out your lightsaber and started to mess with it.

• • • • •

"Oh, general! Someone's coming!" 3PO said after R2 beeped.

You got to your feet, lightsaber ready as the foe appeared. Then, you felt his presence and smiled. You hooked your saber back on your belt.

"Luke!" You exclaimed and threw yourself on him.

"Hey!" He said slightly laughing.

"Where's Leia?" Han asked.

"What? She didn't come back?" Luke asked shocked.

"I thought she was with you." Han said through his teeth.

"We got separated!" Luke exclaimed. You tried so hard not to crack a smile at the irony.

"Well, we better go look for her." Luke said.

You nodded at him and walked behind Han.

After a while, you all had found a clearing. Luke knelt down and picked something up.

"Luke! Y/n!" Han yelled.

The two of you raced over. There was a speeder crashed in front of him.

"There's two more wrecked speeders back there. And I found this." Luke tossed Leia's helmet to Han.

"I hope she's alright." Han said. Chewie, then, started to growl. "What Chewie?" Han asked.

The wookie ran off, "What? Chewie!" Han yelled.

When you reached him, he was staring at some kind of animal.

"Hey, I don't get it. It's just a dead animal." Han said.

Chewie started to reach for it,

"Chewie, wait! No!" Luke called trying to stop him.

Too late. A net pulled up from underneath you.

"Great! Great Chewie! Always thinking with your stomach!" Han yelled.

"Will you take it easy? Let's just figure out a way to get out of here." You said.

"Yeah. Han can you reach my lightsaber?" Luke asked.

"Yeah! Sure!" Han said trying to grab it but only made the whole net spin around.
You began to hear a bzzzzing noise. Next thing you knew, the net broke underneath you and everyone fell out. Han landed on your leg and Luke landed on your arm. "Get off!" You yelled. They both sat up immediately. You sat up yourself and looked around.
Small creatures emerged from the bushes. Han thought they were cute and began to move forward but one of them pointed his spear in his face.

"Hey! Point that thing somewhere else!" Han said throwing the spear out of his face.

Two of the Ewoks, as they were called, spoke in their language to each other. Then, the one pointed his spear back at Han. Han began to pull out his blaster but Luke stopped him.

"Han, don't! It'll be alright." Luke said.

Han sighed and gave up his blaster. Chewie was fighting with one of them for his weapon.

"Chewie, give them your crossbow." Luke told them.

He obeyed and Luke let then take his lightsaber. You handed them yours as well.

"Oh my head! Oh my goodness!" 3PO exclaimed sitting up.

The Ewoks gasped and began to bow down to the protocol droid.

"Do you understand anything they're saying?" Luke asked.

"Oh, yes Master Luke! Remember that I am fluent in over six million forms of communication." 3PO said.

"What are you telling them?" Han asked.

"Hello, I think....I could be mistaken. They're using a very primitive dialect. But I do believe they think I am some sort of god." The droid explained.

You, Han, and Luke exchanged a "what's next" type of glance.

"Well, why don't you ise you're divine influence, to get us out of this." Han said.

"I beg your pardon General Solo. But that just wouldn't be proper." 3PO stated.

You and Luke looked as though you were about to burst into laughter.

"Proper?!" Han exclaimed.

"It's against my programming to impersonate a deity." The golden droid said.

Han moved toward him threateningly,

"Why you-" both you and Luke grabbed Han's arms to hold him back. Ewok spears were held in his face.

"My mistake. He's an old friend of mine." Han said.

The Ewoks grabbed the four of you and tied you to a branch. They had even tied up R2. The Ewok's were taking you to their village......for something you weren't wanting.