Part 5.1

You sat inside the rebel base at the table. Your hands were freezing and you were trying to warm them. You hated that the rebel's chose Hoth as the base. Han came in and started talking to the General. Leia watched him and he looked up at her. Embarrassed she looked away. You studied the two of them and came to a conclusion. They had feelings for each other.
You tried not to make it look like you were snooping so you stared at the table. You heard Han leave and Leia's shuffling.

"Has he come back yet?" You heard someone ask.

"There has been no response from Commander Skywalker yet." Someone else said.

You stood up quickly and rushed out the door. You made your way to the south entrance to see if he was there. Nothing. You made your way to the Falcon only to find that Han wasn't there. 'Great!'  You thought.
You heard a growling and looked up. Chewie was waving his paw down at you. You smiled and climbed up to where he was.

"Hey Chewie. Have you seen Luke?" You asked.

Chewie thought for a moment, then shook his head and shrugged.

"Alright. Thanks." You said scratching his head.

Then, you heard Han.

"Why did you take that apart? I'm trying to get us out of here!" Han yelled at the Wookie.

Chewie growled at him and Han lifted his hands,

"Alright, alright!" He turned around and climbed down.

You followed him.

"Han!" You called, but 3PO was already talking to him.

"Captain Solo." He said.

Han grabbed one of the rebel's.

"Hey you. Has Commander Skywalker gotten in yet?" He asked.

"It's possible he came in through the South entrance." The boy said.

"It's possible. Why don't you find out?" Han told him.

The boy nodded and left to the south entrance.

"Han, he's not there. I already checked. I'm worried about him." You said.

Han nodded and patted your shoulder, trying to comfort you.

"So, you aren't going to do anything?" You asked.

Han sighed. "If that boy comes back with negative news I will go out looking for him." He said.

You smiled, "Thank you Han."

He smiled at you and walked to his ship. You paced back and forth for several minutes. The boy came back and shook his head. Han mounted his Taun Taun.

"Sir, the storm is picking up out there." Han nodded.

"Yeah, and my friends out there in it." Han said.

He raced out of the base and into the snow. Leia was standing there with you and 3PO. You rested your head on Chewie's....arm. He sat down and so did you. His arm was warm and soft. The doors had closed leaving Han and Luke out in the coldness. You shook the thought off and shut your eyes. It was so late that you ended up falling asleep right there.