Part 6.2

You stood next to Luke, who stood next to Han. 

"I think my eyes are getting better.  Instead of a dark blur all I see is a big light blur." Han said trying to adjust his eyes. 

"There's nothing to see!" You called to him. 

"We used to live here you know." Luke said. 

"You're gonna die here you know.  Convenient." Han answered. 

"Just stick close with Chewie and Lando.  I've taken care of everything." Luke said. 

"Oh, great." Han said. 

Your ship stopped in front of the pit.  You could hear it squeling beneath you and it made you shiver. 

"Victims of the mighty Sarlaac.  His Excelency hopes that you will die honorably.  But if any of you should wish to beg for mercy, the great Jabba the Hutt will now listen to your pleas." 3PO called. 

Han stepped forward, "3PO! You tell that slimy piece of.....worm-ridden filth.  He'll get no such pleasure from us!  Right?" Han asked you all. 

"Jabba! This is your last chance. Free us or die." Luke called. 

Jabba just laughed. 

"Move him into position!" He said in Huttese. 

One of the guards pushed Luke out onto the plank.  Luke nodded to Lando and then, with a salute to R2, he jumps off and grabs onto the board.  He pulled himself up and caught his lightsaber as well as yours.  He sliced your cuffs and handed you your weapon.  You blocked the lasers and kicked guards off the edge.  The other ship was shooting at the ship you were on. 
The shaking made you nearly fall off the edge yourself.  Luke leaped towards the other one and started killing those one's.  You followed.  Then, the gun on the deck was firing, so you took your leap of faith. 
You grabbed tightly onto the window covers and pulled yourself up to the top.  This time, Luke followed you.  You sliced through blasters and stuck your saber through the guards.  Leia came up top and Luke started telling her stuff to do. 

"Y/n!  Come on!" He yelled.  You rushed over and grabbed hold of the pipe Luke was holding.  Luke fired the gun and swung to the ship Lando and Han were on. 
You plopped yourself down on the floor and rested your head against the railing.  Luke joined you.  You were both panting.  You could see him messing with his hand out of the corner of your eye.  It had gotten shot on the deck.  Luckily it was his prosthetic hand.  You were heading back to the ships to get away from this sandy planet, once and for all.