Part 7.3

You woke up not long after and sat up. You heard explosions happening all around you. You got up and ran towards your ship. You skidded to a stop when it blew up.

"Oh, come on!" You yelled in frustration.

You saw the two people and BB-8 rushing to a ship. That's when you saw it. The Millenium Falcon.
You ran straight towards it and up the ramp. You went right into the cockpit and took one glance at the controls.

"This is not going to work." You said to yourself. You may have been able to fly an x-wing but you couldn't fly everything.
Your attention was turned to the sound of footsteps coming up. You immediately looked for a place to hide and found the old smuggling holes. You shut it closed right as the people walked above you. You listened intently but couldn't hear much. Just little muffled voices.
The ship roared to life and lifted off the ground. You braced yourself against the wall. It flew up into the air as the TIE fighters shot several times at the ship. You were jerked back and forth against the small space.
Then, the ship tumbled upside down and flung to the top but you caught yourself on the side. You heard an explosion and the ship flipped back over. You smashed against the ground making a loud clatter. You quickly sat up as the ship soared into space. You heard voices above you.
There was a small, faded alert from up top in the other "room" and the people left. You decided to wait a bit longer before you would come out. There were voices and slight Pssshhhh, noises.
It seemed like forever before you heard the footsteps come again. You would go up but you were afraid they might call someone and tell them you were here. All you wanted was to find Poe. The people above were in the cockpit when there was a red light shining on them. You heard a small voice,

"It's th Frs Rdr." Is what you kind of heard. You made it out that he said "It's the First Order."

'Oh great! Just what I need!' You thought.
The ship rumbled to a stop and you rested your head on the wall. The door hissed open and two more people walked in. More muffled words and then.......a howl? You shook that off and closed your eyes. You heard some shouts and decided to reveal yourself and kill the possible stormtroopers above.
You slowly lifted the tile and slid out. You held your weapon tightly and inched closer to the voices.

"And that "thing" can understand you too so watch it! Come on. Outta there." An older voice said.

You walked up behind him and looked to your right. A tall hairy creature stood there. Your mouth dropped open and you looked back at the old man.

"Uncle Han!" You exclaimed.

The man turned around, confused. Then, his confusion turned to happiness,

"Y/n!" He said. You hugged him and then gave Chewie a hig too.

"So, somehow the two of you are related?" The man, from back on Jakku asked.

"Uh, yeah. This is my neice Y/n. She's in the Resistance." Han said.

"Oh. I'm Finn." The man said.

"And I'm Rey." The girl said.

You nodded to each of them. Your uncle began to walk off and you heard a noise from behind you.

"Oh! BB-8 come on!" Rey called.

The little round droid rolled down the path.

"This is-" Rey began but you cut her off.

"BB-8! I missed you." You exclaimed.

"I see you know him." Rey said.

"Obviously. Poe is a close friend of mine." You said.

Rey nodded and you continued to follow her. It felt good to be reunited with some of your family.