Part 7.6

You came into the cockpit at the sounds of an alarm.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Electrical overload!" Your uncle shouted.

"I can fix that!" Rey said begining to go to work.

"The coolant's leaking!" Han exclaimed.

"Try transferring auxilary power to the-"

"Secondary tank." They both said at the same time.

"I got it!" Han said.

Back in the lounge, Finn is trying to wrap Chewie's shoulder, but the wookie wasn't cooperating.

"Chewie, come on!" Finn yelled. "I need some help with this big hairy thing! Stop moving! Chewie!" Finn struggled.

"You hurt Chewie your gonna deal with me!" Han shouted back.

"Hurt him? He almost killed me six times!" Finn yelled.

Chewie grabbed Finn's throat and growled at him.

"Which is fine." Finn said trying to get some air.

You sighed and walked over to them. "Okay Chewie. Let him go." You said calmly.

The wookie looked at you and obeyed.

"That's it. Now, let's take a look at that shoulder, hmm?" You reached for the bandages from Finn.

He looked at you stunned and set them in your hand. You pulled some out and slowly and carefully wrapped Chewie's shoulder and he didn't make a sound.

"How do you do that?" Finn asked when you finished.

You laughed and looked at him, "I am his best friends neice." You said. "I basically grew up with him after my father disa-" you stopped yourself realizing what you were saying.

"I'm sorry." Finn said.

"No, it's okay." You said.

You took a deep breath and walked away. Han came in and examined Chewie,

"Good job kid. And thanks." Han said.

"You're welcome." You said from your seat.

Han looked at you and then turned to Rey and Finn,

"So, fugitives, huh?" He asked.

"The first order wants the map. Finn is with the Resistance.....I'm just a scavenger." Rey explained.

"Let's see watcha got." Han said.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that. You bolted up from your seat and came over to where BB-8 was.

"Go ahead." Rey said.

The droid leaned back and projected an image all around you.

"This map's not complete. It's just a piece. Ever since Luke disappeared, people have been looking for him." Han explained.

"Why'd he leave?" Rey asked.

"He was training a new generation of Jedi. One boy, an apprentice, turned against him, destroyed it all. Luke felt responsible...." Han said.

"He walked away from everything." You added.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Finn asked.

"There're a lot of rumors. Stories. The people who knew him the best say he went looking for the Jedi temples." Han said glancing at you for a slight second.

"The Jedi were real?" Rey asked.

"I used to wonder that myself. Thought it was just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Magical power holding together good, evil, the dark side, and the light." He began. "Crazy thing is, it's true. The force, the Jedi, all of it. It's all true." He said.

"We have to get this to the Resistance." You said.

"We will, y/n. I promise." Han said.

You nodded and sat down. Han and Rey went to the cockpit, and Finn stood where he was. He looked at you before asking,

"So, are you one of the Jedi Luke Skywalker trained?" You looked up at him,

Yeah. You could say that I was the closest Jedi to him." You said. "How did you know?" You asked.

"I saw your lightsaber. So, you spent lots of time together?" Finn asked.

You nodded and became silent again. You didn't want to talk about anything else anymore.