Part 3.8

You rubbed your stomach ligtly as the baby kicked violently at it.  You felt a horrible pain and screamed. 

Obi Wan rushed in, "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"It's the baby.  I think it's time." You said. 

Just as you said that, you arrived.  Obi Wan rushed you inside and to the medcentre.  At the same time, Padme was going into labor as well.  You gave birth first however and were able to come with Obi Wan to see Padme.  She was apparently having twins.  The first one came.  A boy. 

"Luke." Padme breathed.  The second one.  A girl.  "Leia." She said. 

The doctor came to Obi Wan. 

"What could be wrong with her?  She is completely healthy." Obi Wan said. 

"It appears she has lot the will to live." The doctor said. 

Obi Wan nodded as Padme slowly died.  You hung your head low when you knew she was gone.  Your little baby girl was asleep in your arms and you kissed her tiny forehead.  The next thing that would to be would be Padme's funeral. 

               •       •       •       •       •

You stood next to Obi Wan with your child in your arms.  Crowds lined the streets as Padme's flower covered coffin is pulled down the street by four beautiful white beasts.  Many mourner over her as they watched.  Her hands were closed tightly around the snippet Anakin had carved her.  She looked peaceful and would live on in the people's hearts.  You lowered your head as the funeral ended. 
You and Obi Wan rode in a ship to the desert planet of Tatooine.  Obi Wan had agreed to take Luke to his Aunt and Uncle's moisture farm.  The two of you would watch the boy living not far from the farm.  Obi Wan walked out with the baby in his arms.  He handed him over to Owen and they took him graciously.  The two of you rode off towards your new house on this planet.

A/n: So there's the end of the prequels.  Whoop whoop! Now we can get on with the other four!