Part 6.5

You followed Luke down the halls and inside different rooms.  The rebel alliance was having a meeting to destroy the new Death Star.  You could hear voices in the distance, mostly Han Solo's.  You slightly smiled knowing how loud he can be. 

"Uh, my teams ready.  I don't have a command crew for the shuttle."  You heard Han call out so everyone could hear. 

You got closer and closer 'till the two of you walked through the door,

"I'm with you too." Luke said walking down the steps. 

"Count me in." You chimed. 

Han smiled, "Well, I think that settles it." He said.

You were getting your "camouflage" outfit on as you were just ready to dart to the shuttle.  Finally, they let you go and you caught up with Leia.  It seemed kind of weird knowing something about her she didn't even know.......yet. 

"Hey, y/n." she said. 

"Hi.  Is everyone else already at the ship?" you asked. 

"Well, I know Han and Chewie are." she answered. 

"Course they are." you mumbled, but you knew Leia heard you cause there was a smile spread across her face. 

You walked up the ramp of the shuttle and saw Luke, 3PO, and R2 already inside. You took your seat next to Luke and started flipping switches. Han came in and sat in the pilots seat. He looked out the front window.

"You okay?" Leia asked him.

"Yeah. I just got this funny feeling, like I'm never gonna see her again." Han answered referring to his ship.

"Come on general." Leia said.

Han started to flip switches and yell stuff at Chewie. You buckled up and prepared for takeoff

• • • • •

The shuttle approached the command ships and the moon of Endor.

"If they don't go for this, we're gonna have to get out of here pretty quick, Chewie." Han said.

"We have you on our screen now. Please identify." The man said over the radio.

"Shuttle Tuderium requesting deactivation of the deflector shield."  Han called back.

"Shuttle Tydirium, transmit the clearance code for shield passage." The man said.

"Transmission commencing." Han said.

"Now we find out if that code is worth the price we paid." Leia said.

"It'll work. It'll work." Han said.

You glanced to your right to see Luke staring at the Super Star Destroyer in front of us.

"Vader's on that ship." He said.

You looked back out to the sams ship. You could feel his dark presence.

"Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships. Keep your distance though, Chewie, but don't look like your trying to keep your distance." Han said.

Chewie howled back at Han, "I don't know. Fly casual." He said.

"Luke's right. Vader is there." You said.

"I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come." Luke said, eyes still focused on the command ship.

"It's your imagination, kid. Come on, let's keep a little optimism here." Han said.

"When where you ever optimistic?" You asked Han sarcastically.

The whole group waits tensely.

"They're not going for it Chewie." Han said.

"Shuttle Tydirium, deactivation of the shield will commence immeriately. Follow your present course." The man said over the radio.

"Okay! I told you it was going to work." Han said.

You leaned in next to him, "Except for that one time you lost your optimism." You said.

Everyone cracked a smile, including Han. He brought the shuttle down to the forest moon beneath you.