Part 6.11

"If you will not be turned, the you will be destroyed." The words seemed to dance across your mind. You knew this was going to happen. The Emperor lifted his hands and blinding bolts of electricity flew from his fingers. Luke screams of pain rang in your ears.

"NO!!" You screamed revealing yourself from hiding.

All eyes shot to you.

"Y/n?" Luke mouthed.

"Stop! Please!" You begged.

You slowly walked over to stand in front of Luke. The Emperor, not caring about killing anyone, raised his hands once more and electricuted you and Luke. You screamed in agony. You dropped to the floor trying to stay conscious.

"Young fools. Only now, at the end do you understand." The Emperor said right before continuing his slow and painful death for you and Luke.
He struck you both again and Luke called out in pain,

"Father! Please!" He yelled and began to scream again.

Your heart was pounding and the shocks ran throughout your body. You could feel yourself getting weaker and weaker, closer to death, pretty much.

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side. You have both paid the price for your lack of vision." He said in between electric bolts.

Then, Zap! More electricity. The burning wasn't just on the outside of your body, it was also inside. You curled yourself up as Luke pleaded for help again.

"Father!" He called.

Vader looked between Luke and the Emperor, as if thinking 'Son or Master?' Several times in a row. The pain stopped as the Emperor said one last thing.

"And now young Jedi, you will die." He said.

You knew it was coming and it did. Screams rang through the throne room. And they weren't just your screams, they were also Luke's. You thought that this really might be the end for the both of you.
Your thoughts were made wrong when the burning stopped and the screams of someone else came instead. You sat up as best you could to see Vader lifting the Emperor and throwing him down the elevator shaft. His screaming was silenced by an explosion and electricity pouring over the top. The next thing you heard was a heavy wheezing sound. You reached aimlessly around for the railing and pulled yourself up to your feet. You almost immediately toppled over from being so close to death. You looked around to see Luke already over with his father.
Darth Vader.....no wait, Anakin Skywalker, was having difficulty breathing. You walked over to the two Skywalkers and helped Luke lift his father up. You managed to bring him all the way to the shuttle. The space station shook causing the three of you to fall forward. 'The rebels are here!' You thought. Luke dragged Anakin to the ramp of the ship.

"Luke...." His father began. "Help me take off this mask." He said.

Luke looked pained to hear his father say those words.

"But you'll die." He said.

"Nothing can stop that now. Let me for once, look on you with my own eyes." His father pleaded.

You knew what he meant. Anakin was on the dark side ever since he knew about Luke. He now had the chance to see Luke on the good side....as Anakin. Luke nodded at his father and removed the first layer of the mask. The second layer made a 'hiss' noise and it sounded as though Luke had to peel it off. Underneath the mask was a round bald pale, and I mean really pale, face.

"Now go, my son. Leave me." Anakin began to cough from lack of air.

"No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here I've got to save you." Luke argued.

"You already have." Anakin said shakily. "You were right about me. Tell your sister....you were right." Anakin said.

His eyes began to shut slowly as he exhaled. His body fell limp in Luke's arms.

"I won't leave you-" Luke trailed off knowing his father was gone.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he trued to accept what happened.

"Luke," you said softly, "We have to go." You said.

Luke looked up and nodded. You helped drag Anakin's body into the shuttle and went to sit up in the copilot seat. Luke started the ship up and then flew it out. You had just barely made it out when the Death Star blew to bits.
Luke took the ship back down to Endor where everyone was. He landed a little ways off to have a funeral for his father.