Part 6.12

You helped Luke gather logs to build to lay Anakin's body on. Once you had enough, Luke lit the wood and the whole thing was soon enveloped in flames. You stood next to Luke in silence for a moment.

"I know you loved him. But at least now you can know that he died on the good side." You said.

Luke took in your words but didn't respond.

"'Cause I mean most of his life and your life he was on the dark side and-"

Luke cut you off. "Is this supposed to be making me feel better? Because if it is it's not really working." He said.

"I'm sorry, I known it's hard now but it will be easier later." You said.

Luke was silent.

"I just....I know what it's like to lose a father. And mother..." You said.

Luke looked at you. Tears hung in his eyes and in yours.

"But you grew up with your father. I didn't." Luke said.

"But I have no family left alive! You have Leia! I have no brother's or sister's. I have no one left." You slumped down on a log.

"Yes you do." Luke said.

You looked at Luke and wiped away a few tears,

"Oh yeah? Who?" You asked.

"You have me. And you really always have." He answered.

You managed a smile. Not forced or fake. It was real.

"And you'll always have me." You responded.

Luke put his arm around your shoulder and you planted your lips on his. You had never felt happier in your life.

• • • • • •

You walked with Luke hand-in-hand to the celebration. You were immediately greeted by Leia. She hugged Luke with a smiled and then you. Han came over and Lando came in next. Everyone got their turn to hig the two of you. You were happy to see everyone together and most importantly...alive. Luke leaned his arm against a tree and you looked to where he was. Over by the fence were three ghostly figures. Yoda, your father, and Luke's father.
He looked younger and had long wavy blonde hair. You smiled at them and looked to Luke. He was about to turn away when you grabbed his hand and ran over to the fence with him. You jumped onto the fence and were surrounded by the people you loved. And everyone that loved you.

A/n: So this episode was quite long, but it is also my favorite one in this trilogy. Hope you all enjoyed this episode. On to number seven! Yay!!!