Chapter 1

"Mrs. Loel plz leave this to me I can handle it you need a break!!!"  I work at a coffe shop to support my mom who has heart cancer  and my sister who is going to college soon.

"No no it is ok I'm perfectly fine Emie" Emie is just my nickname that everyone calls me. My real name is Emily.

"Well if you insist but at least lemme help with the register"! "Ok" "yes thank you for letting me help!" I said with a smile. The next costumer came in. He was being escorted by to men in black. (which reminds me of the movie) "one latte plz" one of the men said. I went over and made him a coffe. I was in case you did not notice the barista of the shop. "Here you go one latte" I said with a smile but curiousoty and anxiousness in my eyes. The youngest looking man looked at me. He was scaring me a little. "Anything you need air?" he whispered into one of the men's ears. "No ma'am he is just studying you. I awkwardly walked away muttering to myself and hearing the youngest man mutter something to himself as well.

Leo POV
"This coffe is amazing we are coming back again tomorrow." "yes sir" my used to be babysitter said. Donovan, he used to be my babysitter but when I got older he was like my rock.  I could not help but stare at the girl. She looks so familiar. I muttered aloud my accident "beutiful and unique" she was wearing an old blouse that said :stop staring: she also had on long skinny jeans and some black kick a$$ combat boots. The one thing that out all that 'cool' aside were here glasses. It was a unique outfit and I liked her-it, the outfit. When she walked away I could hear her muttering something that hurt. She called me a creepy Jack a$$. Because I was staring at her. I did not know why it hurt but I was fine.

Emily's POV

After he left I went to the table to collect the money and see if there was tip. There was and,it was a suprising amount, 200 dollars. I ran out and said "SIR"!!! I got to his limo and he turned around. "Sir, you left much more money than you needed to." he just smiled and said "I know" with that he left. I was shocked, he gave me butterflies. I came home after my shift, "mom I got of 200 dollars today!!!"  she just looked at me aww and asked to see. I have her the 2 hundred bills and she almost fainted.  My younger sister lidia came out andnqhenni showed the two hundred dollars she DID faint. I started getting tired after my long day.  I said good night to my mom and my sister and headed too my room. I did not have a dad...he died while fighting the Germans. I miss him every day but wollowing will not help.

The next day at the coffe shop the same man came. When he ordered the same coffe I have it to him. I was not very happy because Mrs. Loel died last night after over dosing on stress relief pills. "Here you go sirrrrrr" I ran the r because of my mood.

I felt wet on my back and shocked i turned around. "You spit that coffe on me..." I started calm after shock. " WELL YOU NEED TO FIX THIS COFFE AND MAKE IT LIKE YOU DID YESTERDAY!!!" I did not know him but I was fine with yelling at him. I walked and with every word I said I poked his chest hard. "Listen here you, I don't know how your day has been but mine has been $hit!!! My boss just died and now her PERVERTED son is the boss who btw had a thing for me and so im stuck working for 5 dollars and hour so I can get medication for mothers heart cancer and my sister college tuition!!! And working here now is HELL because I'm basicly getting money for showing myself off that jerk of a new boss so my coffe is not gonna be full of love right now rich boy!!!!" I couldn't help myself, I was kind of known for having anxiety attacks on big situations. I started breathing hard and raspy and I clutched my knees and fell to the floor. I was able to make some stuff I heard in the background.

You!!!

Anxiety attack!!!!

Cuddle her!!!!

Did you do!?!?!

F*ck you!!!

I then felt arms picking me up and I passed out after.

Leo POV

I could hear what she saying but I felt so bad for yelling especially after hearing all this, college for her sister, her mom has heart cancer, working with a pervet!?!?!? I felt so bad. Suddently she was breathing weird and on the floor. Someone came up and started started yelling at me. "WHO ARE YOU!!! SHE IS HAVING AN AXIETY ATTACK SHE NEEDS SOMEONE TO CUDDLE,HER AND TELL EVERYTHING WILL BE OK STAT!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??? I CANT BELEIVE YOU, YOU MUST BE REALLY SHIT*Y FOR MAKING HER HAVE AND ATTACK F*CK YOU!!!

Well I knew what was going on at least. I picked her and brought her outside and into my limo. I brought her up to my Manson and layyed her in a guest bed room. She was still breathing I had a feeling that was part of anxiety I want through her bag. (i know, wrong but who is lookong) I was right...ashma.

Emily's POV

I woke up in a very soft and comfortable bad. WAIT!??! This is not my bed!!! I got up and checked for marks and clothes. Phew no marks still clothed. I walked downstairs and saw him making food. "Good morning, I got your inhaler from your bag it is on the table. "YOU WENT THEOUGH MY STUFF" I only mouthed because my throat hurt and I realized I needed the inhaler. "Yes I did"  he knew what I was saying???!!! "Sit down" I sucked into my inhaler and replied with, "no" he looked at me with eyes starting to get angry so I quickly say down. His eyes went normal again.

"Work for me" he said as he set a plate with pancakes In front of me. "What" I was shocked. "You told me a lot of stuff back there so I want you to work for me. Every morning you would come here and make me coffee then you would leave. I will pay you 100 dollars a day. I was totally shocked. "With that money I could go to college to!!! His face turned to a worried expression. "You have not gone to collage?" "um no I was saving my find for my sister..." hmm he sat for a moment and spoke up. "I will pay you $200 every day. "Sir it is ok I can go to collage with my sister with $100 I assure you". "Declining my offer?? I guess you dont want that $200 then. Hmm"I thought I made a terrible mistake. "No please if $200 is your offer then deal" had airing for moment but spoke up. "No...........................now I am saying $300." I was in absolute shock. " wait, why are you bringing the price up?" "Because I want you to my barista. His words shocked me, he said HIS barista. I accepted because I needed the money.

Wow, I'm His Barista.

-------------------------------------

Author: Hey guys I really hope you liked the first chapter off so please vote and stay tuned till chapter 2. I usually update everyday especially with support!!! Thanks lots of love jelly donouts!!!