Chapter 6

Flashback: We all gasped when i opened the door and saw Ethan with a Cocky smile plastered on his face. "Happy first day" he said keeping his smirk. End of flashback.

Emilys POV

"what are you doing here!?" I asked shocked. Leo stepped in front of me and so did Austin. "you better not be here to cause any trouble" Austin said with anger in his eyes. I did not need to see Leo eyes to know he was also very angry. I pushed them aside. "guys just stay back for a second OK?" they nodded. "Now what do you want Ethan?" I said annoyed. "Don't have an attitude gosh i just came to give this to you." I opened the little gift and read the note. Under the note was a little handkerchief. "Um thanks i think" I said. I did not know how to react. I was glad! But weird ed out a little to be honest. "Your welcome, that is the handkerchief my girlfriend and i used to wipe the blood off me after you punched me." I was so angry. "What you hit me you little-never mind that just get out of my face NOW" I said furious. "Wait, don't you want a good night kiss?" He said with a smirk. I got so angry i did something without thinking. "Sure you wanna stay for it?" I said smiling. He must have thought i was serious so he said..."yea!" I invited him and everyone gasped. "OK princess where is the kiss i wanna see it" He said with a cocky smile. I grabbed Leo and stood on my tippie toes. Right after i planted my lips on his and his eyes went wide but he started kissing back. We finally stopped with my mom, dad, and Austin smiling, and Ethan angry and shocked. "There you stayed for the kiss now get the hell out of my families house!" I said and smiled my own cocky smirk. Ethan walked out angry as f*ck and i strut to my room happily.  I knew my parents were not mad they liked Leo!. 

KNOCK 

KNOCK

KNOCK

"come in" I was honestly a little scared of who would come in. I saw Leo enter. I looked down immediately and was blushing. "look im sorry i just let anger get ahead of me an-" "Don't apologize" Leo said while chuckling a little. He sat on my bed faced me and lifted up my chin. "im not mad...actually i thought you were really going to kiss him..i'm relieved! No! More than relieved! I'm happy." He said while smiling. I could not help but smile to. "what i wanna do is if you did it to make him jealous or...do you actually like me." I started blushing. "i-i actually l-like y-you" I said looking down and blushing. i looked up and saw his eyes wide. He had a smile on ear to ear. "I love you so much Emily!" He engulfed me into a hug. Then without notice he pressed his lips against mine. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and i opened. We were kissing for about 1 minute before i could not breathe and i tore us apart. We were both our of breath. We stared at each other and started laughing. "So are we official?" I was hoping we were not FWB (Friends with Benefit) Or FB (f*ck buddies) Yea. We are official" He said smiling. That when i heard me mom calling me into the kitchen for dinner. "come on Leo!"

We walked down downstairs and everyone was the table with food. "mom, is it OK if I date Leo?" i asked. I know my mom does not want secrets and my dad already told her he would fine if we dated. Mom told me he said that ha ha. "why would we say no to Leo Boytnas!?" my mom screamed with joy. "Mom I am not dating him for money ha ha" She started to calm down. "I know honey im just so happy!" "thanks mom!" "Now if you break her heart i will break your legs sue me if you dare" I heard my dad say and i looked at Leo and he looked very scared. "dad seriously stop it" He started laughing everyone but Leo were laughing until we all started eating. "Don't worry Leo he is joking" I said. "no i'm not just dont break her heart and son we will be best friends" my dad said laughing. "Well i assure you sir she is safe with me!" After dinner Austin slept on what would be Ethans bed if he did not move in with his friends and Leo and i slept together.  

I woke up in a strange place, "HELLO???" i called out. I tried getting up but i was tied down to a bed. Ethan and 2 other people came in. "Hey baby" Ethan said smirking. "ETHAN WHAT IS GOING ON!!!" I was terrified. "is it not obvious baby? I like you" He said with a cocky smile. Then i noticed i was naked.  His to friends came up to me and started kissing my. One on my lips and the other on my neck. I would not open my lips so Ethan came over and punched me in the stomach. I screamed and the man started kissing me again. Ethan came over and started taking off his clothes. 

"AHHH" I woke up. It was just a dream. "wha-what is wrong Emie?!" Austin and Leo by my side. My parents came in i started crying. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?" My dad yelled. He walked to Leo and almost punched in the face but i got in from of him. "wait dad n-no it was not Leo!!!" Then he walked to Austin. "It was not Austin either!" Everyone looked up at me. "whats wrong then princess?" my dad asked and hugged. "In my dream i woke up in Ethans room and he had to guys with him...they started kissing me and i was naked and Ethan...almost raped me." They all glanced sympathetic looks at each other and every surrounded me. My parents first of course. "Don't worry baby your safe" Leo said. "Your safe sweety" my mom said. "it is OK i got you princess" My dad said. "your safe Emie" Austin said. I know they said everything was fine but i was scared. 'I dont think Ethan is done with me" everyone just comforted me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OK i know i would VERY scared if i woke up because i almost got raped!. What do you think Emily meant by...Not done? Im asking because i want to know what you think because i dont know what will happen in the next chapter...maybe ill get ideas we will see. Maybe Emily will speak to me...JK IM NOT CRAZY XD

Lots of love and Jelly donuts!!!