Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I was going to have to tell Leo about my anxiety attacks sooner or later, and we needed to go to school or we would never graduate.

"Come on girls were gonna be late!!!" I called out. "Dam b*tch rushing much?!" Maya said. I smiled and we left for school. "Ok so Leo said he would send in 3 men, one for each of us, they would be out body guard." I said to the girls. "Ok..." Alisa said.

We got to the school and I naked everyone out. Ok so those are nerds...those are jocks...those are preps...and those are jerks...

Maya went with the jocks and Alisa and I went to the preps. "Ok I got this Emily follow my lead."
Alisa said.

"Hey b*tches were new don't give a f*ck that's ok were pushing our way into the preps group!" Alisa said. One of the girls looked at us for a second. "Ok whatever whites welcome to the group!" she said and stuck up the middle finger while giving a smile. Alisa and I followed and we were on the group!

"Omg do you see him!?" one of the girls said. "Yea he is new his name is Ethan!" another girl said.

Alisa and I looked where they were looking and sure enough...Ethan

"Oh girls he looks cool but trust me...We have a past, he is a pervert jerk who has mommy issues and like dungeon and dragons BEFORE it was nadenfor the computer." Alisa said.

A girl scrubtched her nose, "totally guessed it told you not to go for him Leslie." Leslie was the queen which I'm sure Alisa will need to get used to.

After school I was exhausted so I decided to take a nap.

Your mightiness-

Mightiness are you off the nut case I just kidnapped by a bunch of guinie pigs!!!

---
"WOAH WHAT A WEIRD DREAM ILL NEVER GET BACK TO SLEEP!"

*falls asleep*

Several hours later I wakeup and remember I forgot to tell Leo about Ethan! Leo walks in.

"I heard about Ethan..." he said.
"Yea...kinda scary." I said

"Don't worry sweet we will get through it...together." with that he walked out. I realized if I wanted to be in the popular group I will need to be 10 pounds skinnier.

While doing exercise I put some music on.

I decided I wasn't going to let Ethan run my life...

_____________________

Wow Emily seems really commited to not letting Ethan run her life...that's a good thing!

Lots of love and jelly donuts!!!